Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Car Cover Recommendations - pics useful

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
mackharry

Post by mackharry » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 am

jpvd wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 am stormforce are brilliant covers with the wool lining...only problem i found was in high winds they do get lifted and mine was whipped off on the front corner....so i decided to shove it in my dads garage when he was away...would be willing to sell it for the right price...its the top spec one, includes padlock and metal security strap. :rofl: :thumbsup:
hi jobs, how much are you looking for and whereabouts are you?
3.0 si sapphire black e85 facelift, individual leather New England black Silverstone grey, ZHP

Gone - Little 4pot e85 facelift ruby black metallic, oregon beige leather, ZHP

mackharry

Post by mackharry » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:45 am

mackharry wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 am
jpvd wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 am stormforce are brilliant covers with the wool lining...only problem i found was in high winds they do get lifted and mine was whipped off on the front corner....so i decided to shove it in my dads garage when he was away...would be willing to sell it for the right price...its the top spec one, includes padlock and metal security strap. :rofl: :thumbsup:
sorry should read jpvd, autocorrect :headbang: is it for an e85 also. Thanks
3.0 si sapphire black e85 facelift, individual leather New England black Silverstone grey, ZHP

Gone - Little 4pot e85 facelift ruby black metallic, oregon beige leather, ZHP

jpvd

Post by jpvd » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:32 pm

mackharry wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:45 am
mackharry wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 am
sorry should read jpvd, autocorrect :headbang: is it for an e85 also. Thanks
really sorry i missed this reply!! (only 18 months ago!) - yes it is for the e85....may still sell it as the car lives outside now and i don't really use the cover as its now my daily driver.....