- It still feels bloody good on track
- The noise is lovely but too quiet. Won't help me go any faster, but fitting the exhaust in my garage is next on the list, as is an induction kit
- It feels quite wallowy. I started the dampers on a mid-setting and was shocked at how soft it felt. Ramping up to full hard made it better but still not brilliant - perhaps some higher spring rates need exploring
- Traction control is too officious...even switched "off"
- The brakes need some better cooling...a couple of times they came back in smoking. No fade with the RS29 pads but obviously getting very hot
The rear bumper melted a bit around the exhaust so I'll enlarge the cut-out slightly when I fit the new exhaust.
It'll likely remain in this format for a while and a few track days whilst I research lsd's and summon up the strength to drop the sub-frame and sort that.