Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Fantastic Service from TWG Automotive

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Fantastic Service from TWG Automotive

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Well you may have seen the other thread I started about my N52 engine woes:- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=109154

My E91 325i got towed to TWG in Camberley by the RAC on Wednesday afternoon. I had a chat with Will and said I had a thermostat if it needed one, so I dropped by on Friday morning with the thermostat and he had a search and said the one I have has been superseded twice! But the good news was my car was already on the ramp and it did indeed need a water pump, but the thermostat seemed OK anyway.

He said it may get finished later that day, but as I couldn't get back for it he said he'd make sure it was done by this morning.

As it's more than a 2 mile walk away I called him this morning just to check, and sure enough it was ready so I went in and handed over some money and sincere thanks - result! :D

So great service does still exist - at least in this case.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black