Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

14 Years and counting

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
RichardG

14 Years and counting

Post by RichardG » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Haven't posted here for quite a few years, met some great guys at the time when I was more active and we still each other fairly regularly.

Anyway after suffering from Z4-itis for many years and like many on here modding my 2004 preface lift 2.5SE after 14 years I have finally bought a replacement daily driver and promoted the Zed to garage queen alongside my R1 which has also been modded along the way.
Z4 Pretty much standard
Z4 as those who have been around for years know it is now
Standard 2002 Yzf R1
Slightly modded 2002 Yzf R1
So after much contemplation and procrastination, not sure exactly what I wanted and looking at various Audi's, BMW's and Jags both gallons and SUV I did a complete 360 and went for something that I'd never had before
The Zed's replacement 2018 Focus ST3
Together

Oh and modding the ST3 started the day after I picked it up :headbang:

Apologies for the way I've posted but I no longer have a Photobucket account and Flickr for some reason wouldn't give me embed codes.

Surpising that after all this time scrolling through the forum the same questions are still be being asked and answered by so many of the same people.
04 2.5 SE, Alpine iDA X-305, Eibach's, M Tri-Colour MFSW, CF Roundells, LeatherZ Armrest, De-Gingered, 19" VMR V710's, Aero Skirts, Fr & R M Bumpers, Quad Exhaust and NO Stubby

buzyg
Legend
Legend

14 Years and counting

Post by buzyg » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:17 pm

You can add photos as attachments these days. :wink:

I love fast Ford daylies, I must get another in my life one day. ST3 is a fine looking hatch. :thumbsup:

Lance

14 Years and counting

Post by Lance » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Nice to see the R1 tastefully modded, looks good :thumbsup: