Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mental, should not do what it says on the box!

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Z4 COUPSTER

Post by Z4 COUPSTER » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:52 am

Boss turns up today in a crazy bit of kit
RANGE ROVER SPORT SVR!!
Sounds like the God of thunder and accelerates like a metal version of Husain bolt!!
I'll give an update once I've driven it.
But WOW what a mental piece of kit.
D
:thumbsup: Z in da Head.
3.0i Z3 sport,sapphire black,3.0i Z4 roadster Sterling grey,auto,Z4 3.0si Coupe Titanium silver,Stubby &B06 Plus some other German beauties!!

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 am

Yes a fierce bit of kit. Even the run to 62 in 4.1 is insane for a big truck
Not driven one, but familiar with the same engine in the F Type, which in SVR is even more tuned and similar noise, so I can assure he’s having a ‘fun’ drive
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

Z4 COUPSTER

Post by Z4 COUPSTER » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:26 am

cj10jeeper wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 am Yes a fierce bit of kit. Even the run to 62 in 4.1 is insane for a big truck
Not driven one, but familiar with the same engine in the F Type, which in SVR is even more tuned and similar noise, so I can assure he’s having a ‘fun’ drive
He calls me yesterday on the run home where he planted it going up a notorious hill near us. Said it sounded crazy and would heve given his old 458 spider a good go.
I can't wait to have a blast.
Still mental though, for such a heavy bit of kit.
:thumbsup: Z in da Head.
3.0i Z3 sport,sapphire black,3.0i Z4 roadster Sterling grey,auto,Z4 3.0si Coupe Titanium silver,Stubby &B06 Plus some other German beauties!!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Nuts! :thumbsup: