Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My car history

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Kieran_Z4

My car history

Post by Kieran_Z4 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey everyone,

I thought I would share my previous car history in order from the age of 19 to now (29) see which peoples favourite was or if anyone wonders what one of them is like that are thinking of getting one in the future. You will notice they are all Jap & this my Z4 Coupe is the 2nd German car. Majority of the cars was standard when I bought them & i enjoyed modifying them.

My first car was the Honda Civic Type R EP3 (197bhp)

Next I went to the Honda Integra Type R DC5 (220bhp)

Then I fancied the Honda S2000 AP1 (220bhp)

I then left Jap & went to ford as I loved the Ford Focus RS MK2 in the Ultimate green (360bhp)

I missed jap so I went back & got a Mitsubishi Evo 8 (405bhp)

I then got a Subaru Impreza WRX STI Blobeye with the Prodrive package & the DCCD

After that I got my 2nd Honda Civic Type R EP3 (256bhp)

The 2nd Civic sadly got written off due to a idiot pulling out on me & stalled in the middle of the road so I then wanted another Type R & stripped my previous & then got a another Type R EP3 but supercharged with a Jackson Racing charger (305bhp)

After the charged Civic I fancied something rear wheel & bought a Nissan 350Z which I spent a lot on getting looking nice with a full fresh respray along with all new exterior parts (332bhp)

I missed Honda & wanted another Integra DC5 again & found one with a full genuine Mugen body kit the only one in the U.K & had a full turbo Conversion. I did all my touches to put my stamp on it & it ended up in Jap Performance Magazine with a 8 page article (436bhp)

Then I wanted to build a project car & again got another Honda Civic Type R EP3 lol I found one that was in terrible body condition but great low miles. I had a full respray & did many mods to it & was mega happy with the finished results (225bhp)

After all these cars I thought time to chill & but something I won’t spend stupid money on so I got my first German car which was the Audi S5 4.2 V8 & did all my touches to it (nothing major lol) the exhaust was my Best Buy & the first ever S5 to have a Remus race exhaust with Remus decats, it sounded insane! (394bhp)

The Audi made me fall in love with German & after this I wanted another 2 seater & always loved the Z4 Coupe & waited 3 months to find the one that I wanted & most have seen pics but here is some of where I am now

Hope you all enjoyed & yes I’m skint after all that :lol:

Z4 COUPSTER

My car history

Post by Z4 COUPSTER » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Wow what a list. Some serious horses there. We'll done and a nice history.
D
:thumbsup: Z in da Head.
3.0i Z3 sport,sapphire black,3.0i Z4 roadster Sterling grey,auto,Z4 3.0si Coupe Titanium silver,Stubby &B06 Plus some other German beauties!!

ocrx8

My car history

Post by ocrx8 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Lovely list of interesting motors. You’ll be in a Z4MC within 6 months ;)
Current: '08 ///MR | Interlagos | Champagne | Nav | DSP | Cruise | Intravee | ZHP | Black Grilles | Stubby

Previous: '56 3.0si Sport Roadster | Ruby Black | Extended Champagne | Nav | DSP | Xenons | 108s | Non-RFs | Stubby

DPG
Lifer
Lifer

My car history

Post by DPG » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Some lovely cars you’ve had there.

chris83

My car history

Post by chris83 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 pm

Great cars there - big fan of the japanese stuff. My last car was an EM2 Civic (2002 coupe) and I have had 2 mk1 Toyota MR2s (one of which I still have and likely will never sell!)

I'm guessing you won't be keeping the Z4 very long based on that history? Any further mods planned for it?
2006 Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe

buzyg
Legend
Legend

My car history

Post by buzyg » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Nice car CV. Rode a push bike untill I was 29. Not owned by that many cars since. Enjoy :driving:

Kieran_Z4

My car history

Post by Kieran_Z4 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:53 am

Thanks for the comments :D
chris83 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 pm Great cars there - big fan of the japanese stuff. My last car was an EM2 Civic (2002 coupe) and I have had 2 mk1 Toyota MR2s (one of which I still have and likely will never sell!)

I'm guessing you won't be keeping the Z4 very long based on that history? Any further mods planned for it?
I have always been & always will be a jap car fanatic! The MK1 MR2 have gone up in value the last few years & are very rare so hold on to that as you never know could be worth a lot more. Tbh I am chilling out now on my cars as I have spent & been honest wasted a lot of money so I am going to keep this & enjoy it & learn to keep a car longer than 6 months :lol: the car had most the mods I would do but I will be getting a new air filter, H&R lowering springs as it’s sits way to heigh for my liking on the M sport springs & another remap to my specs but that’s pretty much about it, big credit to the previous owner on all the mods & condition it’s immaculate.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

My car history

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Wow, that is some history OP! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the exclusive blue Coupe club! :wink:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black