Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Raining Datsun cogs

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Lance

Raining Datsun cogs

Post by Lance » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 am

Yep, set off early, go to the car meet and then on to Nortons Heath for some breakfast, followed by High Beech for coffee and a bike fix.

Am originally from East London (Hackney & Wanstead), hence the link to that part of the world.

Used to enjoy the A414/A1060, Dunmow then Finchingfield runs on the bikes. Much older and sensible now, still enjoy the bikes but with a more sensible pace.

Cheers

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Raining Datsun cogs

Post by Smartbear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:37 pm

Lance wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 am Yep, set off early, go to the car meet and then on to Nortons Heath for some breakfast, followed by High Beech for coffee and a bike fix.

Am originally from East London (Hackney & Wanstead), hence the link to that part of the world.

Used to enjoy the A414/A1060, Dunmow then Finchingfield runs on the bikes. Much older and sensible now, still enjoy the bikes but with a more sensible pace.

Cheers
I’ve been to all those haunts apart from the nortons heath part, il have to take the vanvan up to roxwell for an outing :P
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Raining Datsun cogs

Post by buzyg » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Smartbear wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:39 am
buzyg wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:37 pm OMG a Metro, :cry: . Not a recent pic then Rob. Nice knee down all the same :thumbsup:
I think it’s a montego followed by a Sierra buzy, I’m giving away my age :oops:
Rob
I knew that really I just wrote the wrong one down. It's an age thing too. Both exceptional class leading car in there day.

1st for unreliability. :cry:
1st to rust. :oops: