Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Am I now so p...ed off!

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
mcbutler

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by mcbutler » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:43 am

Zed Baron wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:05 am
Sail wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:17 am
firebobby wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:02 pm Lead pellet up the arse if it lived near me :wink:
:lol: :thumbsup:

I also tried an outdoor cover over the winter months but it still ripped that too!

Anyone know of any good cat/dog repellents? I've heard of lemon or antifreeze lol.
Lion dung! but I guess it defeats the object of the exercise if you have to cover the car in it and could be a tad dangerous to collect! :o
Oh I dont know, you see enough witless muppets with 'pet' lions on the internet these days, talk about committing suicide in slow motion.........
Mark
Plymouth
E89
35i
Carmine Red
Black leather

Loxford

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Loxford » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:10 am

It's definitely Foxes.

Jasonn

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Jasonn » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:26 pm

I have found "Jeyes Fluid" very good at deterring foxes, cats and dogs - might be an idea to soak a rag and secure it under the car. I found it really useful to make a diluted solution and wash the patio with it - although my dog didn't want to go in the garden when I did that - HTH

Andyhunn

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Andyhunn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:31 pm

Interesting problem you have, as a professional pest controller of 23 years I can empathise with your problem, so let's explore your options, some good ones already suggested include rent a garage, I get that you don't have a regular parking spot and so that excludes the use of skoot etc. Sonic won't go through glass or metal so I'm told, so that's out, an air rifle is out of the question, one it's illegal for foxes and two you can't go shooting on the street, so what would I do if this was me? I'd look for a garage if I could afford one, the other options are to get a fox trap, catch the buggers, but this is where it gets nasty, in law you can't release them ( re distribution of pests act) you would have to put it down, I don't know where you live but if there's a big fox problem and you can't do this yourself using legal methods this will be expensive. So that my friend is about it. Get a garage or move house I'm afraid.

Aeroadster

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Aeroadster » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:01 am

Or you could plant claymores around your parking spot :lol:

Rich61

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Rich61 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 am

Try putting rags soaked in tcp around the car apparently foxes ect don't like it and will steer clear of it. i got this from pest controller friend years ago.

enzed4
Lifer
Lifer

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by enzed4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:43 am

The fox has died of old age since this thread was started - problem solved :rofl:
Gone: 2010 35i DCT
Gone: 2008 2.5Si Sport

Andrew Sheldon

Am I now so p...ed off!

Post by Andrew Sheldon » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:51 am

leaving your scent on the car cover, ie you peeing on it. Ive heard they steer clear of our perfume.... :|