Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Angelwax products

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Angelwax products

Post by Nictrix » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Anybody tried this and get good results?
I thought I would try this as its made by a local company and from what I could find out was pretty good.
I have tried their quick detailer and their Dark Angel wax.
I am not that impressed so far with either of them, maybe I am using them wrong.
The quick detailer has a very strong alcohol like smell and just seems to dry too quickly and leaves smears. Even tried it with a damp microfiber cloth with the same results.
The wax goes on ok but is a nightmare to get back off and even the next day I was seeing bits that needed buffed again to get rid of misting.
I am using them the same way I have used Meguiars products and am thinking that it doesn't like going on over other products.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

Matt.13

Angelwax products

Post by Matt.13 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:00 pm

I’m really surprised with this. I’ve used some angle wax products and think they are great all though I have not used the products you mention. Maybe contact angle wax as they have great customer service and are very helpful.
2nd gear sideways

Angelus666

Angelwax products

Post by Angelus666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 pm

The detailer gets bottom marks from forensic detailing, but he does say some of their product line is very good....so do a bit of research and you'll find some of the bits are quite good.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Angelwax products

Post by Nictrix » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:15 am

Im just glad I only bought a sample pot of wax.
I think I will just go back to purple haze.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)