Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Angelwax Products

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
skelters

Angelwax Products

Post by skelters » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Mini Valet from Valetworx Auto in Port Glasgow.

Only wanted a mini valet as I hate cleaning the inside of the car but he done the whole thing! Had booked the car in for the Saturday that became the weekend of the heavy snow so re-scheduled for this morning.

Scott uses Angelwax products which I've never actually used.

Seems to have come up very well indeed and will see how well the protection wears over the next couple of weeks before it gets a spring clean with all things Gyeon.

More Pics on the Valetworx Auto Facebook page. If anyone local or from Scotland get in touch with Scott tell him I sent you!
https://www.facebook.com/valetworxauto/
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

Zoomer

Angelwax Products

Post by Zoomer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Is it me or have you got the drivers side seat squab on the passengers side. It looks like suede on the edge of the seat base which normally is on the side of the seat that's nearest the centre tunnel?
Sterling Grey 3.0i E85 Black Heated Leather M sports seats , 224's ,Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Xenons, PDC, Gaptech ,Cruise and a nice warm garage. NOW GONE
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE

skelters

Angelwax Products

Post by skelters » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Originally the car had Amarone Leather seats and door cards.

There was no way in hell I could live with that colour of interior as no matter what anyone thinks of that colour I think its rank rotten so seats from a Z4MR were fitted along with the door cards.

As far as I know it was a straight swap of the seats.

Perhaps the seats need swapped over as the Drivers seat may need to be on the passenger side and passenger side on the drivers side?

Just off to check down the side of the seats!
Last edited by skelters on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

skelters

Angelwax Products

Post by skelters » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Suede on both sides of the seats.