Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Pistonheads Sunday Service - Goodwood - Sunday 11th December

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
SteveSmith

Post by SteveSmith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:15 am

Hi all,

Hope this is ok to post on here!

I just got my new car and keen to go and show it off to anyone willing to have a look! December is rubbish for car meets however, pistonheads have their last Sunday Service in a few weeks at one of my favourite locations, Goodwood.

There are still 50 plus slots available, I've seen some Z4's in the list already! 750 cars max so I'd hope we'd all get on to the track / in the paddock so we won't be chucked in a field!

So, who's going? If you're not going, why?! I'd love to meet some of you who are local!
28i M Sport - Alpine White / Canberra Beige, 19" M359’s, H&R’s / Eibachs, BMS Stage 1 - 271bhp, Front Splitter, CF Rear Lip, Alcantara Steering Wheel and Brembo 4 pots

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi OP.

I'm on the list, so unless anything crops up I'll see you there. :thumbsup:

It might be worth meeting up somewhere nearby - if Forum members go in together we could probably park together.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:28 pm

I recognised all bar one of the Zeds going to this as being Forum members.

Mr Tidy is right - there's no point in saying "we'll see you there" because one we've got out of our cars we lose our Zedness.

I suspect that Ed Doe and I will be meeting in the square at Petworth at around 07:15. All welcome to meet up with us there. If Midhurst would be better then let us know, as we can go to Goodwood via Midhurst. Other meeting place suggestions welcome.

It would be good for us to turn up en masse and park up together.

If folk post on here then I am happy to construct a list of who's going to meet where.
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

SteveSmith

Post by SteveSmith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm up for meeting before hand, just give me a post code and I'll be there!

Possibly with a few friends, e46 M3, Audi TTS, S2000 and if its dry a C63 507 edition!
28i M Sport - Alpine White / Canberra Beige, 19" M359’s, H&R’s / Eibachs, BMS Stage 1 - 271bhp, Front Splitter, CF Rear Lip, Alcantara Steering Wheel and Brembo 4 pots

SteveSmith

Post by SteveSmith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Not sure where others are coming from but I'll likely be meeting friends at either the Shell garage in Buckland or Ryka's at the bottom of Box Hill.

It's a fantastic drive down to Goodwood so anyone is more than welcome to join us!

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 pm

SteveSmith wrote:Not sure where others are coming from but I'll likely be meeting friends at either the Shell garage in Buckland or Ryka's at the bottom of Box Hill.

It's a fantastic drive down to Goodwood so anyone is more than welcome to join us!
Steve

The postcode of the square in Petworth is GU28 0AL.

From Ryka's if you get yourselves to Billingshurst then take the A272 you get to Petworth. The A272 is a good road and then from Petworth to Goodwood is nice as well.
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

SteveSmith

Post by SteveSmith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Fantastic. What time in Petworth?

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:21 pm

SteveSmith wrote:Fantastic. What time in Petworth?
Ed and I usually meet at 07:15. That means we get there at about 08:00 which I think is when Goodwood opens for the Sunday Service. It is also early enough to beat the Lycra-clad mobile chicanes! :lol:

Rick

Ed Doe

Post by Ed Doe » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:54 pm

:lol: lycra-clad chicanes, so true!

I must confess jury is still slightly out on my attendance - subject to discussion with the wife.... But I'm working on it! It's gotta be done - last Goodwood meet of the year! Definitely up for 7:15 at Petworth though Rick on the assumption I'm attending :)
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

SteveSmith

Post by SteveSmith » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:41 am

Sounds great. I'll be there!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:46 am

A meet up in Sussex looks like a great idea, but I was on PH earlier and they are showing a start time of 08.30 on the Sunday.

Based on that is a meet-up at Petworth at 07.15 too early?!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black