Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

North Coast 500 Weekend 16th/17th/18th September 2021 3 spaces left..apparently hotels still available!

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

North Coast 500 Weekend 16th/17th/18th September 2021 (New and improved version)

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Right, now this is in danger of heading down a familiar path of the disappearing threads. Is there any chance we can leave this to Peter’s NC500 topic so we don’t have another sh!tstorm and the thread ends up getting pulled and we have to start all over :headbang:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

craig3.2
    Lifer
    Lifer

North Coast 500 Weekend 16th/17th/18th September 2021 (New and improved version)

Post by craig3.2 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:19 pm Right, now this is in danger of heading down a familiar path of the disappearing threads. Is there any chance we can leave this to Peter’s NC500 topic so we don’t have another sh!tstorm and the thread ends up getting pulled and we have to start all over :headbang:
    Left alone from me.

And that wasn't my doing, getting the thread pulling previously.
    Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
    Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:26 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:24 pm
    Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:19 pm Right, now this is in danger of heading down a familiar path of the disappearing threads. Is there any chance we can leave this to Peter’s NC500 topic so we don’t have another sh!tstorm and the thread ends up getting pulled and we have to start all over :headbang:
    Left alone from me.

And that wasn't my doing, getting the thread pulling previously.
    General post Craig, deliberately not naming or targeted at anyone

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

craig3.2
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:31 pm

I know :thumbsup:

BrianD

Post by BrianD » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:47 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:43 pm
      Flyingfifer wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:25 pm
      craig3.2 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:05 pm No,but if I did,it certainly wouldn't be you,who talks about me behind my back purely because I happened to call you once during Lockdown,as if it was the crime if the century.

Or who takes the huff with me when I did the nc500 meet , because you wanted to "press on" ,as you were getting pissed off waiting about.....
      Even though I insisted on waiting for someone who had got lost/broken down,as we didn't know at that point,yet you wanted to press on regardless,and threw a strop when I refused to leave someone stranded in the middle of nowhere!!

Can you imagine the fuss if I had bowed today your wishes to get going,and just left someone stuck with no mobile phone signal?!
      Not a nice thing to do,but you didn't care about that,did you Willie.

People in glass houses....

:rofl:
      Oh my sincerest apologies, I didn't realise I was meant to not tell anyone you called me, stretch to call that talking behind your back though champ :idunno: please rest assured I have absolutely no problem telling you that you are acting like a spoiled child and that I think the way you have conducted yourself has been nothing short of a cringe filled embarrassment and, since we are at it, that my advice would be to walk away from this whole debacle and stop piping up with these little sad diatribes that really do paint you in a very unfavourable light. :thumbsup:

NC500, you had us all scattered about a tiny little car park that we had entirely grid-locked and were preventing other people from leaving, they were quite understandably getting very annoyed and I and others were having to stand there and apologise on the groups behalf while you gormlessly stood at the top of the hill, I had also repeatedly told you that people were trying to leave but were unable to because we were blocking them and that we could not stay here. Just a wee smidge different than you have portrayed here.

Now I will not be commenting further because this is Meet thread and not a my feefees have been hurt and im upset woe is me wankoff :roll:
      Two sides to every event....
      You made out that I was being a weirdo or that there was some strange ,alteriar motive for me calling you,and you made out to others at Richie's Stirling based meet last September,that I was acting out of turn , because I had the audacity to phone you.

Re My NC 500, and blocking other cars in,only 1 of those cars were wanting to leave,their were no other car parks around in that area, given our location and the nature if the roads(being a bit narrow), and the planned toilet stop was 20 miles further on.
      Neither me,or others there, wanted to keep going when we hadn't seen Gary's car for several miles at that point,and didn't know if he was okay or not.
      So, being an unplanned stop,it wasn't an ideal location,but it was necessary.
      I didn't stand around gormless,as you say, but,I took the decision to send someone else to go and look for them, backtracking until they found them,or until they got a phone signal.
      We couldn't move on until that person returned with news of what was happening,and when that happened,we all moved on.
      But then,you only ever see things from your side of the fence,and not from anyone elses view point.

I find it Rich that you and others on here slate people constantly for posting anything that disagrees with your tunnel vision outlook on life,and if anyone dares to give an opinion that's different from yours,or theirs,you( and some others), tear them to shreds,and say..."where's the proof", "show me the quote" or, that's just msm lies.

Elvis isn't dead,the Earth is Flat,Trump is great,The SNP are great,Trump hasn't incited riots,black groups cause more trouble than Trump supporters,blah blah blah.

Heaven forbid we don't all agree with your opinions,Wullie. :headbang:
      Craig3.2 this is now getting so tedious, dont you realise that you are now starting to bore the hell out of everyone and it is placing you in a bad light! Why can't you just let things lie and be the adult for once rather than the child of the forum, but at the first opportunity you just can't resist having a moan or picking a fight. At this rate, no one will be wanting to go on any of your runs! So what if someone organises a run on the weekend that you have a run, you do not have the monopoly on Scottish runs, it just means that people can have a choice between yours or Pbondars.
      70 plate Z4 M40i - Alphine White, Magma Red trim plus all the toys and an OAP behind the wheel :D
      Gone 62 Z4 35is sDrive Auto in white with 169K miles

Nictrix
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:41 pm

:lol:
      E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

Ed.Straker

Post by Ed.Straker » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:59 am

Hello can I put my name down this please.

No Zed now but hopefully by then yes!

Edward D

I’ll pm my WhatsApp number and other details :thumbsup:
      White 35i MSport MHD re-map…still in one piece

Atacama Yellow 20i MSport Auto. Remapped, more to be done…written off

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Ed.Straker wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:59 am Hello can I put my name down this please.

Edward D

Ahhhh but what colour will it be Ed? :poke:

It’ll be nice to meet up :thumbsup:

Zed Baron

Post by Zed Baron » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:35 pm

Ed are you bringing the 'other car'?... :thumbsup:
        001.jpg
        001.jpg (50.04 KiB) Viewed 729 times

Ed.Straker

Post by Ed.Straker » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm
        Ed.Straker wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:59 am Hello can I put my name down this please.

Edward D

Still looking for that yellow one...

Looking forward to getting out and meeting people finally.

Ed.Straker

Post by Ed.Straker » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:11 pm

Zed Baron wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:35 pm Ed are you bringing the 'other car'?... :thumbsup: 001.jpg
        Damm you spotted it...that’s what BMW based the G29 on.

Argyll Andy
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:39 pm

Ed.Straker wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:09 pm
        Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Edward D

Still looking for that yellow one...

Looking forward to getting out and meeting people finally.
        :thumbsup:

craig3.2
          Lifer
          Lifer

North Coast 500 Weekend 16th/17th/18th September 2021 Hotels now being booked!

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm

BrianD wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:47 pm

Two sides to every event....
          You made out that I was being a weirdo or that there was some strange ,alteriar motive for me calling you,and you made out to others at Richie's Stirling based meet last September,that I was acting out of turn , because I had the audacity to phone you.

Re My NC 500, and blocking other cars in,only 1 of those cars were wanting to leave,their were no other car parks around in that area, given our location and the nature if the roads(being a bit narrow), and the planned toilet stop was 20 miles further on.
          Neither me,or others there, wanted to keep going when we hadn't seen Gary's car for several miles at that point,and didn't know if he was okay or not.
          So, being an unplanned stop,it wasn't an ideal location,but it was necessary.
          I didn't stand around gormless,as you say, but,I took the decision to send someone else to go and look for them, backtracking until they found them,or until they got a phone signal.
          We couldn't move on until that person returned with news of what was happening,and when that happened,we all moved on.
          But then,you only ever see things from your side of the fence,and not from anyone elses view point.

I find it Rich that you and others on here slate people constantly for posting anything that disagrees with your tunnel vision outlook on life,and if anyone dares to give an opinion that's different from yours,or theirs,you( and some others), tear them to shreds,and say..."where's the proof", "show me the quote" or, that's just msm lies.

Elvis isn't dead,the Earth is Flat,Trump is great,The SNP are great,Trump hasn't incited riots,black groups cause more trouble than Trump supporters,blah blah blah.

Heaven forbid we don't all agree with your opinions,Wullie. :headbang:
          Craig3.2 this is now getting so tedious, dont you realise that you are now starting to bore the hell out of everyone and it is placing you in a bad light! Why can't you just let things lie and be the adult for once rather than the child of the forum, but at the first opportunity you just can't resist having a moan or picking a fight. At this rate, no one will be wanting to go on any of your runs! So what if someone organises a run on the weekend that you have a run, you do not have the monopoly on Scottish runs, it just means that people can have a choice between yours or Pbondars.
          So is your tedious regular slating directed often at myself,Brian d
          For someone who doesn't attend meets and has never met me,you sure like to have a go at me when I comment on things,as you did a few years back on a National meet thread,then backtracking,read that post again,then apologised .... before slating me again on meet threads afterwards!!

Anyway,pm sent,not wanting to continue this on here.

Hope everyone enjoys the NC 500 route,there are some excellent driving roads up that way.
          The Hotels are nice,with decent food,if a tad overpriced as mentioned.
          But fine for what you need :driving:

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Edward D

Meanwhile back on topic..

Edward nice to speak to you..no worries, I'll add you to the list.

Obviously you'll need a Zed for the run..if you book the hotels then make sure you have a good cancellation policy.. :tumbleweed:

Looks like waiting for a good yellow one (of course the very best colour),may be along wait! :thumbsup:

BrianD

Post by BrianD » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:40 pm

So is your tedious regular slating directed often at myself,Brian d
          For someone who doesn't attend meets and has never met me,you sure like to have a go at me when I comment on things,as you did a few years back on a National meet thread,then backtracking,read that post again,then apologised .... before slating me again on meet threads afterwards!!

Anyway,pm sent,not wanting to continue this on here.

Hope everyone enjoys the NC 500 route,there are some excellent driving roads up that way.
          The Hotels are nice,with decent food,if a tad overpriced as mentioned.
          But fine for what you need :driving:
          Craig :shutup: :lol:
          70 plate Z4 M40i - Alphine White, Magma Red trim plus all the toys and an OAP behind the wheel :D
          Gone 62 Z4 35is sDrive Auto in white with 169K miles