Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Facebook Group - Z4 Events - March\April Events

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
McDade

Post by McDade » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Hello All,

Some of you may have seen some of the Z4 events that have been occurring around the UK from the Facebook group Z4 Events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060519657623344/

I appreciate some of you may not have Facebook or ever wish to, so i thought i would create a thread here to act as a conduit between that group and this fantastic forum. I will keep this thread updated periodically, but below is the next set of events hosted by Z4 Events:

Please not i have not affiliation to the group, and this is not to advertise the group just purely let people know of these events that are occurring.

Any feedback please let me know. If you want to put your name down for any please let me know

Thanks

Update 16/03/2020:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March:

Sunday 22nd March - Rhedeg Y Cwm - Trevor Basin Visitor Centre - LL20 7TY - Hosted by Nick Phillips - 0930 start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April:

Sunday 5th April - Znowdonia - Porthmadog\Conway\Betws y Coed - Hosted by Geoff Bates - 1000 start

Sunday 19th April - Z4 Vale of Belvoir - National Water Sports Centre - NG12 2LU - Hosted by Martyn Trickett - 1100 start

Sunday 26th April - Lakez and Dalez - Mazham\Leyburn\Settle\ etc. - Hosted by Graham Mason - 1000 start

Sunday 26th April - South East Tour - TBA - Hosted by Morten Sim Lind - TBA start
Last edited by McDade on Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2018 Jaguar F Pace R - The Daily Drive
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i, Black wi/ Red, SMG - The bit on the side

Commando_Rob

Post by Commando_Rob » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Good man for doing this !!!

Can’t stand fakebook so this will be of real benefit.

Thankyou.
https://www.instagram.com/cdo_cowan/

Current fleet
Porsche 911 996 turbo 6 speed manual
BMW X5 40D M Sport 8 speed auto
BMW E63 630i 6 speed manual

McDade

Post by McDade » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:28 pm

Commando_Rob wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:13 pm Good man for doing this !!!

Can’t stand fakebook so this will be of real benefit.

Thankyou.
Thanks Rob, hope you and others find a friendly event nearby

Thanks

McDade

Post by McDade » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Update 17/03/2020:

This is something the admin team did not want to have to do. However things have escalated very quickly and as an Admin team we feel that we have to suspend all future events until June 1st. This is not a decision we have taken easily but with the government guidelines now including a recommendation Not to make unnecessary trips and to basically avoid everyone that you could come in contact with, it would be irresponsible for us to continue to promote any events. When circumstances change then we will update this page and events accordingly. Could I also ask that we all refrain from posting Coronavirus jokes etc. I don’t want to be a killjoy but there is a good chance that some of us will lose a friend or family member.
Let’s all keep in touch and would be good to see what mods you are doing ( or DIY jobs 🤣) if you do have to have a couple of weeks off, so keep posting!

Stay safe and healthy pilots ..... the admin team

Kit Mitchell

Post by Kit Mitchell » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 pm

the event for Sunday 5th April - Znowdonia - Porthmadog\Conway\Betws y Coed - is now being held on the 6th September all being well.
E86 - Si Auto BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC (475) INDIVIDUAL LEATHER BICOLOR/SILVERSTONE MV4s