Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

i might be going to donington garage 39 breakfast 3RD NOV - anybody else ?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
mac27040
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mac27040 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Well considering all the help and parts i've gave you i'm surprised with your childish attitude and comments. You know there was and is an official meet at Garage 39 as you attended it last year which is arranged by Ollie Browning on facebook who organises it with the venue. It isn't hard to find !! however many members including me browse over the meeting pages just to see whats coming up and put dates in our diary without reading all the comments. Your post would easily confuse members with a different date however leave this up, do i care NO because your only acting the same when we had the strut brace incident.

PS don't both asking for my help again and don't make plans for the 16th August !!!

adiós
3.0i SMG Supercharged,19" CSL, AvinUSA android 10.25” screen,DSP,M6 gearknob,Coilovers,Aero F-bumper,M r-bumper,Aero skirts,Facelift front & rear lights,M sports seats,Carbon Steering wheel,Intravee,Rervese cam,Hydrographics

Monster666

Post by Monster666 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Don't you just love the internet