Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

National meet No.11,AUGUST 7/8/9TH,,2020...FRI/SAT/SUNDAY. ,2020. NEW DATES

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Keyper

National meet No.11, Friday, SATURDAY, SUNDAY 3/4/5TH JULY,2020

Post by Keyper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi Craig

Please bang myself and sue on for camping if possible, arrive Friday, leave Monday morning :thumbsup:
2004 E85 2.5i Sterling Grey - Now Gone
2010 E89 35i Titanium Silver

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Keyper wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:57 pm Hi Craig

Please bang myself and sue on for camping if possible, arrive Friday, leave Monday morning :thumbsup:
Will do,mate :thumbsup:
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

bladeowner

Post by bladeowner » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:08 am

John and Sue, been a while , you're welcome to join the Sunday night takeaway club :friends: (indian or chinese) with Jim, Brian and myself - and then to the bar hopefully for a drink with Robert and Hilary who were missed this year. :icb:
2004 Sapphire Black 2.5 SE Z4 SMG

Phoenixboy

Post by Phoenixboy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:05 pm

put me down for this one please Craig, will probably do the friday saturday and sunday nights at the crooklands. :)
E89 s drive 30i manual/gone
space grey
Carbon interior trim
19" Veeman FS 25`s
cruise control
m sport seats
stubby
led halo bulbs
z4 forum sticker, for added power.
OEM wind deflector
Gone, E85 Ruby Black.

Keyper

Post by Keyper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:09 pm

bladeowner wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:08 am

John and Sue, been a while , you're welcome to join the Sunday night takeaway club :friends: (indian or chinese) with Jim, Brian and myself - and then to the bar hopefully for a drink with Robert and Hilary who were missed this year. :icb:
Love to Dave thanks, place us on the list for sure, however I’m still waiting for you to fix my sticky steering issue :lol:

Keyper

Post by Keyper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:10 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Will do,mate :thumbsup:
Cheers Craig, appreciated, hope the family is well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bladeowner

Post by bladeowner » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Keyper wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Love to Dave thanks, place us on the list for sure, however I’m still waiting for you to fix my sticky steering issue :lol:

Remind me I'll bring some spanners. :thumbsup: And some ibuprofen for my back :o
2004 Sapphire Black 2.5 SE Z4 SMG

Keyper

Post by Keyper » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:18 am

bladeowner wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:28 pm
Keyper wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Remind me I'll bring some spanners. :thumbsup: And some ibuprofen for my back :o
:P no it’s fine Dave, I’m joking, I had a go at it myself and failed, however it’s going in the garage to replace the gearbox oil and to get a standard service, I’ll get them to do it at the same time :thumbsup:

Jl-c

Post by Jl-c » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 pm

This is fine and dandy but looking back at last years post nowhere do you tell those of us who are new WHERE!
Ex E86 Z4 3.0si coupé facelift blue now Z'less
Porsche 997 C2S black-gone-, Mazda Eunos 1.8 yellow-gone-, Audi S4 Avant v6 Quattro 3.0 supercharged red-gone. Abarth 500 red. Abarth 124 Spider GT black. Porsche Cayenne red.

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Jl-c wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 pm This is fine and dandy but looking back at last years post nowhere do you tell those of us who are new WHERE!
Hello , you haven’t been invited to the inner Masonic trust :rofl:

Slightly more seriously the OP hasn’t followed the suggested rules..

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=551

The meeting is a weekend meet centred on Crooklands just off the M6 a few miles south of Kendal.

The format is, historically, informal Friday night dinner get together,in the Crooklands Hotel, two all day runs, Saturday being around the lake district area and the Sunday in area adjoining Crooklands to the north / south /east

Some people camp at a near (400m) campsite or stay at the Crooklands hotel

http://crooklands.com/

There is an informal bbq at the campsite on the Saturday night..

It tends to be seen as a bit cliquey by some, some see it as a great time to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

Some people bring TSOHs, some don’t..

Some people stay at other locations and join for one or both days runs...

Recently (last 3 years at least), the Saturday run is a slow affair held up by Lake District traffic , Sunday tends to flow more freely as its in more open country.

The format is run by Craig32 with help from some of the long serving members..

Some people love it, some come once never to return and some cherry pick the events...

Depends on what floats your boat...

Just a personal view having attended the last 3..others may have a different slant on it...

Jl-c

Post by Jl-c » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 am

Pbondar wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:00 pm
Jl-c wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 pm This is fine and dandy but looking back at last years post nowhere do you tell those of us who are new WHERE!
Hello , you haven’t been invited to the inner Masonic trust :rofl:

Slightly more seriously the OP hasn’t followed the suggested rules..

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=551

The meeting is a weekend meet centred on Crooklands just off the M6 a few miles south of Kendal.

The format is, historically, informal Friday night dinner get together,in the Crooklands Hotel, two all day runs, Saturday being around the lake district area and the Sunday in area adjoining Crooklands to the north / south /east

Some people camp at a near (400m) campsite or stay at the Crooklands hotel

http://crooklands.com/

There is an informal bbq at the campsite on the Saturday night..

It tends to be seen as a bit cliquey by some, some see it as a great time to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

Some people bring TSOHs, some don’t..

Some people stay at other locations and join for one or both days runs...

Recently (last 3 years at least), the Saturday run is a slow affair held up by Lake District traffic , Sunday tends to flow more freely as its in more open country.

The format is run by Craig32 with help from some of the long serving members..

Some people love it, some come once never to return and some cherry pick the events...

Depends on what floats your boat...

Just a personal view having attended the last 3..others may have a different slant on it...
Excellent, thank you. Are you sure you won’t get in trouble with the grand worshipable master now?
Now, cliquey that used to be the 993 owners in the Porsche club when we had 930’s, now look at how much a 930 brings on the open market :) Nothing we can’t deal with if required. I was hoping it was an event with the runs and socials etc but also where you could meet traders with trade stands, have an auto jumble etc but obviously not.
Thank you for your response anyway and I hope you don’t get into too much trouble for letting the cat out of the bag :rofl: :rofl:
Ex E86 Z4 3.0si coupé facelift blue now Z'less
Porsche 997 C2S black-gone-, Mazda Eunos 1.8 yellow-gone-, Audi S4 Avant v6 Quattro 3.0 supercharged red-gone. Abarth 500 red. Abarth 124 Spider GT black. Porsche Cayenne red.

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am

Off task slightly...

On all the runs I’ve attended I’ve detected little if any snobbery on the ‘You’ve got the mark 9a I’ve got the 10b” type attitude

On the runs it seems given due respect to uk road conditions that the car is not the limiting factor on a-b progress, it’s always the driver..

Some of the slowest drivers have the theoretical faster/better handling cars..

Those that are a bit snobby tend to drift of to the porksters / R8s/ F type etc massive generalisation..

Also the club ‘tolerates’ those that no longer have a Z by allowing them to tag at the back of the run..

Of course some seem the error of their ways and come back to a Z :rofl:

jimbo1958
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jimbo1958 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:44 am

Pbondar wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am Off task slightly...

On all the runs I’ve attended I’ve detected little if any snobbery on the ‘You’ve got the mark 9a I’ve got the 10b” type attitude

On the runs it seems given due respect to uk road conditions that the car is not the limiting factor on a-b progress, it’s always the driver..

Those that are a bit snobby tend to drift of to the porksters / R8s/ F type etc massive generalisation..

Also the club ‘tolerates’ those that no longer have a Z by allowing them to tag at the back of the run..

Snobby?.......Cheers Peter. :thumbsup: :rofl:
Z4 e85 3.0 - GONE
Z4 e89 35i - GONE
Jaguar F Type V6s Roadster :driving:
Abarth 695 Rivale :driving:

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:31 pm

jimbo1958 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:44 am

Snobby?.......Cheers Peter. :thumbsup: :rofl:
Present company excepted....I knew the death threats would be coming and/or social exclusion :thumbsup:

metal licker
Lifer
Lifer

Post by metal licker » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 pm

:o :D
718 4.0 GTS Boxster in YELLOW :driving:
718 Guards Red Boxster .........Gone!
A35 AMG saloon .........Gone!
JCW ...........Gone !
E89 35i Msport VO ................Gone !
E89 23i SE DSB ................Gone !

Hello to Jason Isaacs