Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Midlands Meet 29th dec 2018 10.30am

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:36 am

:D funny, JJ and RW, do we need any funny handshakes do we think ?
another thought.. is saturday worse or better than sunday meeting wise generally ?
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

Jollyjoiner

midlands meet reboot

Post by Jollyjoiner » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Yes I'm refuring to both. Me and wife have been to pudding race a few years now but didn't go last year and the year before I went with Neil. Sat or Sunday for a meet at the tree farm I should be able to do either. Might bring the wifey along to keep me under control lol.
Special handshake ? We not masons you know :rofl:
2009 35i DCT silver
SLT mapped to 365bhp :)

road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm

ok chaps, 29th it is, i note all the points you make about services and i agree, but will try for a convivial pub, given the chance - if only all services were as good as oxford services, as it ranks as my all time fav services, ( although it might be because i like to stop there on the way to the chunnel to france for my hols) :D

so, THIS time, may i suggest the Toby carvery pub - which does all you can eat brekkys till 11am for £4.69
1635 Warwick Road Solihull B93 9AH which is one mile up from jct 5 m42, and a couple of junctions from the end of the M40
I suggest about 10am to make it civilised :lol:
so... who is coming ??
1. Rw :driving:
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

mac27040
Lifer
Lifer

midlands meet reboot

Post by mac27040 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Not sure i can make the 29th as its my daughters birthday
3.0i SMG Supercharged,19" CSL, AvinUSA android 10.25” screen,DSP,M6 gearknob,Coilovers,Aero F-bumper,M r-bumper,Aero skirts,Facelift front & rear lights,M sports seats,Carbon Steering wheel,Intravee,Rervese cam,Hydrographics

road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:39 pm

mac27040 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm Not sure i can make the 29th as its my daughters birthday
thats fine Neil - im sure you will have a great time with your daughter, spoil her, us folk born at christmas time always get a raw deal.

montymog

midlands meet reboot

Post by montymog » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 pm

just caught this thread and am now well miffed :( live in Solihull about a mile from the carvery you are meeting at would have loved to join you but will be in Tunisia well done Road Warrior for sorting a Midlands meet :driving:
e85 3.0si monaco metallic extended oregon cream leather.m seats all electric with heating and extensions.m multifunction s/wheel reverse sensors.light maple wood trim m suspension ect.ect. running on eagle f1 assy 3s

Jollyjoiner

midlands meet reboot

Post by Jollyjoiner » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 pm

If I'm free on the 29th I was hoping for the meet to be at the Cherry tree farm at Etwall as it's only half the time for me to get there so gives me more time in the day to do other things but if others would sooner go to the Toby then go there. Should know by the end of the week if I'm free.
Cheers
JJ
2009 35i DCT silver

road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 pm

cherry tree would suit me too but i was thinkin of the oxford guys, so where gents, toby or cherry tree ? :driving:

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

midlands meet reboot

Post by cj10jeeper » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:59 pm

I can join you on 29th if you’l permit an F Type to tag along?
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:24 pm

montymog wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:06 pm just caught this thread and am now well miffed :( live in Solihull about a mile from the carvery you are meeting at would have loved to join you but will be in Tunisia well done Road Warrior for sorting a Midlands meet :driving:
no worries monty, it wont be the last i do :) im sure i will do another in january, :D

road warrior

midlands meet reboot

Post by road warrior » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:25 pm

cj10jeeper wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:59 pm I can join you on 29th if you’l permit an F Type to tag along?
of course ! you would be more than welcome !
this is a zed club so first choice will be the pride and joy, but if something goes awry, feel free to steal the wife's car and join us anyway :D

tug

Midlands Meet 29th dec 2019

Post by tug » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Can I come too? I would prefer Etwall cos its only 20 mins from me (or 10 if no rozzers around :driving: )

Cheers, tug :thumbsup:
E85 N46 2.0i SE BLACK SAPPHIRE

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:30 am

ok thats 2 for cherry tree @etwall . so is it etwall this time chaps ? shout up..
and im sure cj will be happy with etwall

Jollyjoiner

Post by Jollyjoiner » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:30 am

Yeah Etwall form me please
2009 35i DCT silver

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:02 am

Etwall is way too convenient. Should be there :)
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills