Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Jigsaw Charity Day Dunsfold Runway - February 2019

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:21 pm

The following was recently posted on Pistonheads. I emailed the organiser and he was very happyfor me to share on here. Clearly without a date yet available no-one's going to be able to commit, but it would be good to get some indication of interest:

I am excited to say I am teaming up with Jigsaw Special Needs School to help plan a fantastic event to raise funds for a new computer classroom and a special classroom to help with Autism . The Event will be happening at Dunsfold Track (TopGear Test Track)
You will be able to drive your car up the runway with a passenger for a small fee up the runway. This is a perfect way for you to reach a speed less suited to on the public roads and also make someones day by raising funds to help people at the special needs school.
The event will happen in February currently at the end of half term. This event is a fantastic opportunity to raise money for a brilliant cause and have a great day out with all the family as we have lots of exciting plans to be released!
If you are business who would like to sponsor the event please do as there is lots planned. If you would like more information or would be interested in attending please send me a message.
I look forward to seeing how many cars we can get to this special event.
Thanks Ethan.

If you are interested in coming please email me [email protected]"
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

TONYMOR

Post by TONYMOR » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:11 pm

I've emailed at the address shown to enquire if marshalling might help .
All depends on dates etc.
My bit to assist a worthy cause.

AndyZ

Post by AndyZ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi Rickrob.
Remember me?
Flogged the ftype and back in an E89. 35iS stage 3.
Count me in and let us know how to help.
Andy
M4 competition - OOOoohhhhhhhh Yes!
Z4 35is e89 - gone
Jag F-type coupe R (RWD) - gone
Z4mc e86 - gone
M3 e92 - gone
Z4 3ltr e85 roadster - gone