Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

North West / Lancashire Meet Up?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Jooboi89

Post by Jooboi89 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Can we get some zeds together for a meet up around the Lancashire area? Anyone up for arranging? I’m happy to sort if people are in on it!

:driving:
E85 2.0 // Montego Blue on Pearl Grey Oregon Leather -

Subtly Modified :roll: Obsessively Clean. :D

adam04

Post by adam04 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:22 pm

There are quite a few members around that way and there are quite a few meets that way through the year. There was a North Wales meet in April, the national meet in the Lakes in July and we had a breakfast meet starting in Lancs only a few weeks ago, so keep your eyes peeled.

Unfortunately, most have the Zed's as weekend cars and tend to garage them for the winter and hence, there is a lot less going on now as we approach that time of the year where people start putting them away.

Having said that, there is always the possibility of small numbers wanting to meet up for a morning/breakfast/coffee/drive so if you have ideas in mind then get cracking, just don't expect huge numbers in the winter. My zed is out all year so always happy to attend where I can, my availability just generally solely depends on my work schedule.
2003 E85 3.0i Auto Titanium Silver / Aerobody Kit / Cruise / Xenons / Cupholders....

shuey

Post by shuey » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:07 am

Hey joobie, Always up for a drive out on sundays... I run mine daily so autumn winter is all good... anyway I think your coming to the peak meet which should be good :driving:
M2 OG / Manual / Grey

Previous
Z4C Si Sport / Manual / Alpine White
350Z VQ35DE / Manual / Silver
Seat Leon Cupra MKII / Manual / Silver
Ford Puma 1.7
Rover 214 Si (I know!)