Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

10th Anniversary National meet, FRIDAY 5TH,SATURDAY 6TH ,SUNDAY 7TH JULY,2019. UPDATE,17TH JUNE,,2019..

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

10th Anniversary National meet, FRIDAY 5TH,SATURDAY 6TH ,SUNDAY 7TH JULY,2019. UPDATE,17TH JUNE,,2019..

Post by craig3.2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:01 pm

As perr title,this will be our 10th National z4-forum meet,so just putting the dates out there....more info to follow,or see this year's thread.
I have booked the Tent area in the Campsite,as usual,and I will be taking deposits for this in the near future.
Also have 12 rooms Reserved in the Crooklands Hotel (they couldn't give us all the rooms we need on the last weekend in June).
We can add some more if these fill up fast,as usual,6 Classic and 6 Deluxe rooms Reserved for now....

UPDATE....For Camping,POST ON HERE OR P.M me (do not contact the Campsite,cheers)
I WILL BE TAKING CAMPING DEPOSITS BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE YEAR,WHICH I FORWARD ON TO THE CAMPSITE,SO PM ME, OR POST ON HERE IF YOU WANT A TENT SPACE,THANKS :D
Pm me for payment info,for those who haven't done so before,otherwise it's the same as usual,£10 Deposit per tent space,paid via PayPal as a gift/donation to a friend to my usual info

For Hotel,SEE BELOW....

I'll update info soon,but I have got a few things in the pipeline already, including the Raffle making a Return,and hopefully a few sponsors which we are talking to at the moment.

UPDATE, OCTOBER 2018....CROOKLANDS HOTEL(KENDAL) BOOKINGS, TEL: 01539 567432.

REGARDS HOTEL ROOMS,CAN THOSE OF YOU WANTING A ROOM PLEASE BOOK THIS DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL AND SAY YOU ARE WITH THE Z4 OWNERS GROUP BOOKING. (UNDER the name Craig Bolton).
PLEASE STATE IF YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OR IF THERE WILL BE 2 OF YOU,AND IF YOU WANT A CLASSIC TWIN OR CLASSIC DOUBLE ROOM, OR A DELUXE ROOM.
AND DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOU ARE PART OF OUR GROUP,SO THEY CAN ADJUST ROOM AVAILABILITY AS APPROPRIATE,THANKS :thumbsup:
I CURRENTLY HAVE 6 OF EACH RESERVED,AND AS I WRITE THIS THERE ARE 5/6 CLASSIC AND 3/4 DELUXE STILL AVAILABLE
12 rooms in total,of which there are 2 or 3 already Reserved from within our group.

I have agreed preferential rates with them,which they have kindly held at this year's rates,as follows......
CLASSIC DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM ,with SINGLE PERSON OCCUPANCY IS £74 PER ROOM,PER NIGHT
CLASSIC DOUBLE OR TWIN ROOM, with 2 PERSON OCCUPANCY IS £100 PER ROOM,PER NIGHT
DELUXE DOUBLE ROOM ,WITH SINGLE PERSON OCCUPANCY IS £87.50,PER ROOM,PER NIGHT
DELUXE DOUBLE ROOM,WITH 2 PERSON OCCUPANCY IS £113 ,PER ROOM,PER NIGHT.

THESE RATES INCLUDE A FULL COOKED BREAKFAST AND AS MUCH CEREAL,ETC ETC AS YOU WANT.
THIS REPRESENTS APROX.10-15% DISCOUNT ON STANDARD RATES(BASED ON 2018 PRICES).
(N.B, SOME 3RD PARTY SITES DO NOT INCLUDE BREAKFAST).

ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR ROOM PLEASE POST ON HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BOOKED,ROOM TYPE AND FOR WHAT NIGHT(S), THANKS :D
Please note,You can EITHER PAY IN FULL WHEN RESERVING YOUR ROOM WITH THE HOTEL,OR PAY IT NEARER THE TIME,I.E prior to the meet weekend....(i will post up here when they confirm NEARER the time,what the cut off point will be),WHICHEVER SUITS.
Cheers :thumbsup:

On top of that,I am hoping we get a BMW Dealer to supply us a new z4 ,which should be out March 2019,and we can hopefully get one on site at the Hotel Car park,or at a nearby dealer if not :thumbsup:

More details in the weeks and months to come :D

Attending.....
1.Me/Craig3.2, Int.Blue M Rdstr. ...........…...............FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel, Reserved. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
2.Sammyz/John(+Pauline), YasMarineBlue 35i,E89... FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel, Reserved +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
....Mmm-five/Tony, Black M Coupe..............................SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked... Unable to attend.
3..Dave1971/Laine(+Nicola)...Car/Golf??................... FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Camping +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
4.Bigosean/Sean(+Amy)...SilverGrey 3.0si.................SUNDAY DRIVE.
5.Earthdweller/Andy(+Euan)....Ti.Silver 3.0si Rdstr.......FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY...Hotel,Booked ......+Fri nt.meal.
.Marlon/Colin(+1?)........Br.Red 3.0si. .............FRI, SATURDAY, SUNDAY? Tbc.
6..Patriot66/Simon(+Alison/Morgan),St.Grey 2.5i Rdstr. .... SATURDAY & SUNDAY DRIVES. Sat.nt.(Own acc.)
7.Pbondar/Peter(+Mo), At.Yellow 20i,E89..................FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel.Booked +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
8.Adam04/Adam, (+Jack), Ti.Silver 3.0i,(Auto) Rdstr. ............, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel.
9..Grumpybri/Brian(+Lisa), Black Alpina Rdstr.S ...FRIDAY/SATURDAY & SUNDAY, Camping. +FRI.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
10..Bladeowner/Dave(+Mate)...Black 2.5i (Auto) Rdstr. .....FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, Camping.
11.Jimbo1958/Jim....(White E89,35i)Now Jag F tyoe.......FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY .....Camping. +Fri.nt.Meal/FOOD ORDERED.
.Filtermike/Mike&Janet, E89 35is/Hockenheim Silver M2 Competition.....Unable to attend.
.Mefiecosse/Rich(+Julie)Silver Alpina Rdstr.........tbc???
Taz/Pete....Sepang Bronze M Rdstr. Not attending/car off road.
John(Taz's wingman) Not attending.
.buzyg.....SilverM Rdstr.... SATURDAY & SUNDAY DRIVES (Own Accommodation)..... Unable to attend.
12.Tadekk/Tadekk(+Polly), Blue 2.5si Rdstr. FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
Tomscott , possible? 911 vert.??
13.. Metal_licker/Allan(+1), Boxster. SATURDAY & SUNDAY DRIVES.
14..Alienzed/Maurice (+Andrea), ,SilverRdstr,E85.....SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DRIVES. Hotel(Sat.nt.), Booked
15.GJC72/Gareth (+2) E89/M240i Conv........FRI/SATURDAY, SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked(Family Room)/+Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
16.Kevz4/keV (+Wife),MerlotRed Rdstr. , FRIDAY, SATURDAY,SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
Flyingfifer/Willie, Black 3.0si Coupe.... Friday/SATURDAY, SUNDAY (Own accommodation). Unable to attend.
17.Paddywright,St.Grey 3.0iRdstr. ... FRI.,SATURDAY & SUNDAY ,Camping.(Deposit paid)
Guisely/Jared, Tony&Ruth.... unable to attend
18..TonyThompson(+1),St.Grey Rdstr. SATURDAY/SUNDAY DRIVES.
19..Silverzed/Radu(+1),Silver Rdstr. SATURDAY, SUNDAY DRIVES.
20..Phoenixboy/ Grant, Space grey 30i E89...... FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Hotel, Booked. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
21.Peeblesz4/Stuart(+1), Silver Rdstr. ..... SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DRIVES
22..Beacon/Callum(+1),Blue E89 35i........SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked.
23.mcbutler/Mark, Red 35i,E89.......... FRI.,SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Hotel,Booked. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.
...,Billbob10/Bob, St.Grey rdstr. ....... Unable to attend.
.Ronk?????
24..MichaelPorter80.....SAT/SUNDAY DRIVES.
25.Chippie/Michael(+Wife), Space Grey 35i E89.....FRI., SAT. & SUNDAY DRIVES. Hotel, Booked. +Fri.nt.meal/FOOD ORDERED.

UPDATE, JANUARY,2019.
REGARDS RAFFLE PRIZES,I AM NOW GETTING SOME STUFF SECURED FOR THIS,
STILL WORKING ON TRYING TO GET A NEW Z4 AS A RAFFLE PRIZE,HAHA.....

BUT I DO HOWEVER HAVE ALOCAL BMW DEALER (LOCAL TO THE MEET), AGREEING TO HAVE US A NEW Z4 DEMONSTRATOR ONSITE AT CROOKLANDS,FOR MINIMUM OF A STATIC DISPLAY.
This is still in the balance!!

UPDATE, MONDAY 17TH JUNE.

RAFFLE PRIZE DRAW INFO.....

1.TOMTOM GO 620 SATNAV, £220.....DONATED BY MARK ARMSTRONG AT ARMSTRONG ENVIRONMENTAL,DURHAM......WON BY Stuart (peeblesz4).
2.NEXTBASE 422GW DASHCAM,. £122....DONATED BY ANDY LAWRENCE OF DAIKIN APPLIED SERVICE,CRAMINGTON......WON BY Moz
(alienzed).
3.DODO JUICE KIT BAG(£97)+ VARIOUS M/F CLOTHS(£23), TOTALLING £120...... DONATED BY ANDY SMITH AT LYNBOND 2000, of GAINSBOROUGH......WON BY Gareth C.
4.GARMIN 51 SATNAV(With Lifetime Maps) ,£115......DONATED BY PAUL MCKAY AT SSE ENTERPRISE.....WON BY Grant(phoenixboy).
5.VOUCHER FOR. A FREE OIL SERVICE,AT BMW INDEPENDENT,(THE ZEDSHED,Worth circa £100+ ,DONATED BY MIKE AT THE Z SHED....WON BY Adam (adam04).
6."RS" PRO 32 PC. HALF-INCH SOCKET SET ,£97........ DONATED BY RICHARD DENNIS OF AIROWTECH,GATESHEAD.....WON BY Dave (blade owner).
7.ULTIMATE FINISH GIFT SET ,(2 Wash/Rinse buckets With Grit Guards;Ulti-Mitt Double-sided Merino Wool Wash Mitt; Ultra Soft M/F Drying towel,Premium Seamless M/F 40x40 Towel,U/Finish Safe Wheel cleaner,1ltr.;U/F Pure Shampoo,1ltr.)....Totalling £80 (as per website,end May)…........DONATED BY SEAN AND CO. AT THEULTIMATE FINISH.CO.UK,BASED IN BRANDS HATCH,KENT.(ONLINE MAINLY)....WON BY Peter B.
8.A 1 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION TO PERFORMANCE BMW MAGAZINE (13 ISSUES), AT £58.......COURTESY OF ELIZABETH DE LATOUR,AND THE M.D,AT PBMW......WON BY Brian (grumpybri).
9.BMW MESSENGER BAG, £48......DONATED BY KIM AND THOSE KIND FOLKS AT LLOYDS BMW,SOUTH LAKES....WON BY John (Sammy z).
10.ANGELWAX DETAILERS GIFTSET,WITH DESIRABLE WAX, VARIOUS SAMPLE SIZES OF CLEANERS,ETC,AT £45........DONATED BY MATT YATES & CO, AT ANGELWAX UK,BASED IN RENFREW, SCOTLAND. (Online at angelwax.co.uk)......WON BY Alan (metal licker).
11.CARVERY MEAL FOR TWO,AT CROOKLANDS HOTEL, CIRCA £30/£40....... DONATED BY GEMMA AT THE CROOKLANDS HOTEL,KENDAL.....WON BY Callum (beacon).
12.BMW E89 R/CONTROL Z4 , £35...... DONATED BY NEIL WHITE AT SOPERS BMW, LINCOLN......WON BY Euan/Andy O. (earthdweller).
13.BMW SILVER Z4 KEYRING, £20....... DONATED BY NEIL WHITE AT SOPERS BMW,LINCOLN.....WON BY Michael (chippie).
14.CHEMICAL GUYS BLACKLIGHT SHAMPOO,FOR DARK COLOURED CARS (£15) AND 4LTR TUB OF PRESTONE SCREENWASH(£5)... TOTALLING £20.......DONATED BY MYSELF/CRAIG3.2......WON BY Paddy Wright.
15.A 2ND,BMW Z4 SILVER KEYRING, £20..... DONATED BY NEIL WHITE AT SOPERS BMW LINCOLN.....WON BY Tadekk.
16.£20 OF HIGH STREET VOUCHERS...... DONATED BY.....A contact of Brian's.....WON BY Laine (dave1971).
17.SIMONIZ WASH/ WAX,DETAILING SPRAY AND CARPET CLEANER(3 SEPERATE PRODUCTS), £15.....DONATED BY MYSELF....WON BY Mark (mcbutler).
18.BMW Z4 PUZZLE CAR, £15....... DONATED BY NEIL WHITE AT SOPERS BMW LINCOLN......WON BY Myself (craig3.2).
19.SIMONIZ ALLOY WHEEL CLEANER,TYRE SHINE AND DIAMOND WAX/POLISH (3 SEPERATE PRODUCTS), £15...... DONATED BY MYSELF....WON BY Stuart.
20.HIGH STREET VOUCJER....£10....DONATED BY....WON BY Jim (jimbo1958).
21.C/GUYS PRO CONVERTIBLE ROOF PROTECTOR (SPRAY), £10...... DONATED BY MYSELF.....WON BY Paddy Wright.
22.Tyre Repair kit,Donated By Jim North (jimbo1958)....WON BY Kevin (kevz4).

Plus a Ladies prize,worth £75....made up of
£25 Boots Voucher,£25cash ( Donated by A contact of Brian's), along with a £20 LIPSENSE voucher,kindly Donated by fellow Scottish forum member Nicki (NICTRIX), along with a Bottle of Prosecco (donated by Myself).... WON BY PAULINE SALT.

TOTAL PRIZE FUND TO DATE/VALUE OF PRIZES IS OVER £1,300!!! :D

TICKET PRICE STILL TO BE £5per tocket, BUT I AM LOOKING AT HAVING A MINIMUM COST/DONATION,WITH NO MAXIMUM.......AS ALL MONEY GOES TO CHARITY,WHICH WE WILL VOTE ON AS USUAL,ON THE DAY.....

BUT I AM HOPING TO RAISE OVER £300 FROM THIS, ESPECIALLY AS WE HAVE DONE SO IN THE PAST,AND GIVEN THE VALUE OF THIS YEARS PRIZES MATCHES OR POSSIBLY EXCEEDS OUR BEST PREVIOUS RAFFLES,WITH MOST HAVING AROUND HALF THIS IN VALUE OF PRIZES.

AS WELL AS THE MAIN RAFFLE PRIZE DRAW,WHICH IS FOR DRIVERS ONLY.....
THIS YEAR I AM HAVING A SIDE DRAW, SEPARATE,FOR THE LADIES IN THE GROUP ,WITH TICKETS FOR THIS AT £3/5 EACH,ONE TICKET PER LADY (AROUND 10/12 ATTENDING,SO I AM TOLD)..….
THE PRIZE FOR THE LADIES IS A £25 "BOOTS" GIFT CARD AND £25 CASH,PLUS A VOUCHER FOR "LIPSENSE" (LIPSTICK/MAKEUP) , KINDLY DONATED BY FELLOW SCOTTISH FORUM MEMBER NICTRIX (NICKI),FOR £20
AND,LASTLY A BOTTLE OF PROSECO, TOTALLING A £75 plus PRIZE,FOR A MERE Minimum Donation of £3 ! :D

Hope this whets your appetite for The Raffle,and we can raise a good amount of money :thumbsup:

ALSO,A BIG THANK YOU TO BRIAN (GRUMPYBRI) FOR HIS SUCCESS IN GETTING AROUND 1/3 of THE RAFFLE PRIZES, ESPECIALLY THE BIGGIES THIS YEAR,LIKE SATNAVS AND DASHCAM,ETC ETC.
NEVER BEFORE HAVE I NEEDED HELP GETTING LOTS OF PRIZES,BUT AS TIME GOES ON,ITS PROVED MORE DIFFICULT...BUT BRIAN MADE IT LOOK EASY,WITH A HUGE RESPONSE FROM HIS SUPPLIERS ETC. the
SO BIG THANKS TO BRIAN FOR HIS HELP ON THIS FOR THSI YEAR ,MUCH APPRECIATE IT MATE :)
Last edited by craig3.2 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

10th Anniversary National meet, FRIDAY 5TH, SATURDAY 6TH ,SUNDAY 7TH JUKY,2019

Post by mmm-five » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 pm

I’m in :thumbsup:
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:23 pm

mmm-five wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 pm I’m in :thumbsup:
Good man :thumbsup:
I will post up who's coming,etc,when I have more time (got a meet on this weekend,lol) : :thumbsup:
Hopefully see you again before this,Tony :driving:

Keet

Post by Keet » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Sounds interesting, I will be watching the thread with interest :thumbsup:
Keith

Alpine White, 2014 e89 20i M Sport (It's my wife's really :D)

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi Craig, I know it's early doors but what amenities does the campsite have ?
Even better, post the campsite address and I'll take a look myself :thumbsup:

Dave1971

Post by Dave1971 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:57 pm

We've put the dates in the diary :thumbsup: .
Zed No 1 2004 e85 Z4 2.2 se
Zed No 2 2007 e85 Imola Red Z4MR
Zed No 3 2006 e85 Ruby Black 3.0si Roadster
Zed No 4 2009 e89 Deep see blue 35i sDrive
Zed No 5 2006 e85 Titan silver 3.0si Roadster
Zed No 6 2004 e85 Black Sapphire Alpina Roadster S Lux #073

bigosean

Post by bigosean » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Amy and I will be up for this Craig :thumbsup: :D
Current:- 2006 E85 3.0si Sport Manual | Silver Grey | Black Leather | Grey Roof | Stubby | Genuine CSL’s | Spacers | K&N | Sound Gen Mod | Mediabridge | Royals Steering Wheel | ZHP | Side Covers

Previous:- 2012 E89 28i M Sport Auto

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:10 am

Good stuff, everyone :thumbsup:
I will get proper info and replies posted at the start of the week :D

earthdweller

10th Anniversary National meet, FRIDAY 5TH, SATURDAY 6TH ,SUNDAY 7TH JULY,2019

Post by earthdweller » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Count me in Craig 👍
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Lynchy wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 pm Hi Craig, I know it's early doors but what amenities does the campsite have ?
Toilets,Shower blocks, electric hook ups,caravans,tent spaces(which I have block booked),and even BBQ facilities,and An onsite Bar/Pub
What more could you want :D

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi Craig, thanks - this is now in the calendar so it won't clash with our annual Lakes holiday next year :thumbsup:
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm
Lynchy wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 pm Hi Craig, I know it's early doors but what amenities does the campsite have ?
Toilets,Shower blocks, electric hook ups,caravans,tent spaces(which I have block booked),and even BBQ facilities,and An onsite Bar/Pub
What more could you want :D
Sounds good, thanks :thumbsup:

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi Craig. Please put me down for both days driving. Will more than likely have either Alison or Morgan with me. I would like to stay on Saturday night but will have to see nearer to the time. Thanks, Si :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 am

Craig, could you put us down for this please...Peter and Mo...full weekend in the hotel...thnx :thumbsup:

adam04

Post by adam04 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:36 pm

I’m in
2003 E85 3.0i Auto Titanium Silver / Aerobody Kit / Cruise / Xenons / Cupholders....