Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

North East Meet?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
CharlotteSanders

North East Meet?

Post by CharlotteSanders » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 am

Eddy Matthews wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 pmYes, I'd be interested in that. I have a super driving route through the dales to Ribblehead viaduct if interested.
Any route from East Midlands, around Leicester? I know this venue Leicester Campus to stay or gathering everybody.

Eddy Matthews

North East Meet?

Post by Eddy Matthews » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am

Firstly my apologies for not progressing any further with a north east meet.... Circumstances have conspired against me as explained below:

I slipped on some black ice 5 weeks ago and broke my shoulder blade - It's only just starting to be comfortable again!

Secondly, my partner became Ill last week and had to undergo emergency surgery on her abdomen, having part of her bowel removed with only a 50/50 chance of surviving the operation. She has been in a medically induced coma for the last 5 days. Her kidneys aren't functioning so she is on dialysis, and it's still touch and go if she will survive.

With all of that it's extremely unlikely that I will be able to organise anything this year...

Regards
Eddy

earthdweller

North East Meet?

Post by earthdweller » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 am

Eddy Matthews wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 amFirstly my apologies for not progressing any further with a north east meet.... Circumstances have conspired against me as explained below:

I slipped on some black ice 5 weeks ago and broke my shoulder blade - It's only just starting to be comfortable again!

Secondly, my partner became Ill last week and had to undergo emergency surgery on her abdomen, having part of her bowel removed with only a 50/50 chance of surviving the operation. She has been in a medically induced coma for the last 5 days. Her kidneys aren't functioning so she is on dialysis, and it's still touch and go if she will survive.

With all of that it's extremely unlikely that I will be able to organise anything this year...

Regards
Eddy

Really sorry to hear of your troubles Eddy

Hope everything works out and both of you make a full and speedy recovery
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

North East Meet?

Post by ronk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 am

Here’s a wish for a speedy recovery.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

JonBooth

North East Meet?

Post by JonBooth » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you both get well soon.
Jon.
2007 BMW Z4 2.5i Sport

jamesditchy

North East Meet?

Post by jamesditchy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Eddy Matthews wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 amFirstly my apologies for not progressing any further with a north east meet.... Circumstances have conspired against me as explained below:

Regards
Eddy
That's terrible news Eddy, hope everything works out for you

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

North East Meet?

Post by patriot66 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am

Eddy. A little drive in the country pales in comparison to your worries mate ! Both of you just get well ! :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

maxman

North East Meet?

Post by maxman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Hope you both get well soon.

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

North East Meet?

Post by craig3.2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 pm

Hope things improve,and you both make a full recovery soon.
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)