Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
nick_l
Member
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Essex

Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post by nick_l » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm

Not seen anyone else mention so thought I’d start a thread.

I know a few of us are staying at the Link on Saturday, nd wondered if anyone wants to join forces on the drive up. I’ll be heading from chigwell, Essex so would be cool to meet others on route up.
2006 E85 3.0si Silver - B12 kit, backbox delete, Individual interior.

https://www.instagram.com/n1ck_l0vell/

User avatar
Abbo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:08 pm
Location: Mendips - Somerset

Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post by Abbo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:33 am

Two Zeds coming up from the Mendips on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately we are booked into the Ramada Hotel in Loughborough. Anyone else here?
E89 sDrive 23i - Space grey

ROBOTCOWBELL
Member
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am
Location: London
Contact:

Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post by ROBOTCOWBELL » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:08 pm

nick_l wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Not seen anyone else mention so thought I’d start a thread.

I know a few of us are staying at the Link on Saturday, nd wondered if anyone wants to join forces on the drive up. I’ll be heading from chigwell, Essex so would be cool to meet others on route up.
What time are you heading up? I'm at Link tonight and travelling from north London/bottom of A1... Just finished cleaning :D :D
06 E85 Titanium Silver 2.5si
Top down
Grin on face
Will always wave :thumbsup:

User avatar
nick_l
Member
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Essex

Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post by nick_l » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm

ROBOTCOWBELL wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:08 pm
nick_l wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Not seen anyone else mention so thought I’d start a thread.

I know a few of us are staying at the Link on Saturday, nd wondered if anyone wants to join forces on the drive up. I’ll be heading from chigwell, Essex so would be cool to meet others on route up.
What time are you heading up? I'm at Link tonight and travelling from north London/bottom of A1... Just finished cleaning :D :D
I’m already on route. Just stopped at Newport Pagnell services.
2006 E85 3.0si Silver - B12 kit, backbox delete, Individual interior.

https://www.instagram.com/n1ck_l0vell/

ROBOTCOWBELL
Member
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am
Location: London
Contact:

Saturday drive to zedfest / Link Hotel

Post by ROBOTCOWBELL » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

nick_l wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm
ROBOTCOWBELL wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:08 pm
nick_l wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Not seen anyone else mention so thought I’d start a thread.

I know a few of us are staying at the Link on Saturday, nd wondered if anyone wants to join forces on the drive up. I’ll be heading from chigwell, Essex so would be cool to meet others on route up.
What time are you heading up? I'm at Link tonight and travelling from north London/bottom of A1... Just finished cleaning :D :D
I’m already on route. Just stopped at Newport Pagnell services.
Ah shame, enjoy the drive, see you later :)
06 E85 Titanium Silver 2.5si
Top down
Grin on face
Will always wave :thumbsup:

Post Reply