Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Elite Car Care Forum Discount Code

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
coupedan

Elite Car Care Forum Discount Code

Post by coupedan » Fri May 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi guys,

It just so happens that my next door neighbours friends are the owners of Elite Car Care (Alex & Alexandra).
A few weeks ago they handed me their business card as I was cleaning the Z.
As I am now running low on supplies, I thought I'd contact them and see what they are like (nice people by the way)

I asked them if they supported forums etc, in which they do so I got us a Forum discount code.

When you go through the check out, enter promo code "Z4" (without the apostrophes) and you will get a 5% discount.
It may be worth waiting for a bulk buy as you also get free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)

Mods, would it be possible to sticky this for future reference?

Cheers,
Dan

beanie

Re: Elite Car Care Forum Discount Code

Post by beanie » Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 am

That's good to know. I've been using them for years and they've always been very good to deal with-delivery times are excellent and they've been very helpful so they're generally the first and last place I look.
RUBYIMOLACARBON

Ryan999

Post by Ryan999 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 am

Great stuff every little helps :)

Bing
Legend
Legend

Post by Bing » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 am

I ordered a bunch of stuff from these guys a few weeks ago, all arrived quickly & complete. Unfortunately the double thickness drying towel I bought came apart at the seams after one wash (in my washing machine, not of the car)... I contacted them, asked if I could return it and get a store credit instead of a refund, they said not to bother returning it and have credited my account. Took a little while as they're busy, but a big :thumbsup: from me to Alex and Alexandra :D
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:11 am

I've moved it to the correct section :thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme