Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

PowerBulbs Discount code

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
PowerBulbs

PowerBulbs Discount code

Post by PowerBulbs » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi. I’m Andrew and I work at PowerBulbs. I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to contact me as we’d like to offer members of Z4 Forum a 15% discount on their orders with us.

Since 1977 we’ve supplied Philips and OSRAM headlight bulbs to thousands of car enthusiasts across the world and we ship to over 60 countries. We pride ourselves on delivering the best quality car bulbs and service to our customers. As part of this we offer:-

- Free 12 month warranty on all orders.
- Free worldwide delivery on all orders.
- Free W5W sidelight bulbs on all orders over £15 GBP.
- Advice on choosing the best products via telephone, email, live chat and social networks.

Many of our customers are members of car forums like Z4 Forum and as a result we’d like to thank you for your business with a 15% discount.

If you’d be interested in this offer then please use discount code Z4FORUM15 at the checkout process of http://www.powerbulbs.com

Kind regards,

Andrew
PowerBulbs.com
T: 00 44 1924 334180

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PowerBulbs Discount code

Post by sp3ctre » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:04 pm

:thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

PowerBulbs

Post by PowerBulbs » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 pm

No Problem sp3ctre,

Andrew @ Powerbulbs.

Nosa

Post by Nosa » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Sweet offer Nice one Andrew :thumbsup:

KeithJ

Post by KeithJ » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Do you give advice on what bulbs to get Andrew?

I need some for a 2012 E89 Z4. I want the rings when I am running the DLR to be as white as possible. What do you advise? Also do the bulbs you provide cause any errors on OBC?
2012 BMW Z4 M Sport 2.0i - Alpina White with Red Coral leather - BMW Professional Loudspeaker - Heated seats - Wind Deflector - Extended Lighting - Electronic Folding Mirrors - Engine model deletion

PowerBulbs

Post by PowerBulbs » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Keith, Thanks for your response

Our Vehicle Data shows your E89 Runs a combination of D1S Xenon & H8 Halogen Bulbs. To achieve the whitest light possible to closely match the DRL's you will need to look for bulbs with a High colour rating (Kelvin).

We can provide a D1S bulb with a 6000K colour temp rating; this will give an intense white light from the Xenon install on your vehicle. The H8 Bulbs on Your car are a rarer bulb that the Major manufacturers have overlooked whilst producing upgrade bulbs. It is possible to find these bulbs in low quality guises in online auctions in halogen and LED format. Whilst it is possible to fit LED Upgrades to your vehicle, it is not strictly legal, so with this in mind major manufacturers will not make or supply LED headlight, side light etc for that intended application (YET...).

Considering the LED lights available are most probably cheaply manufactured bulbs, I would suggest it may trigger your OBC or Canbus system. We at PowerBulbs stock W5W fitment LED bulbs manufactured by Philips, but we must sell them with the disclaimer that, they are not road legal and they may trigger the canbus system if used for an exterior purpose.

If you have any further questions, or wish to benefit from a 15% discount on D1S Bulbs please do not hesitate to contact the PowerBulbs Team

Andy