Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Slightly different retrofit seats question

How-To articles are in here. Please use sub-forum for requests
The AJP Griff

Post by The AJP Griff » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 am

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please dont flame me for what I hope is a slightly different question which after searching I still couldn't answer.
Like many I intend to retrofit some heated seats which in my case are to an 05 2.0i e85 car. The loom isnt there for heated seats at present and I wondered how to add supply for the powered seats as well as heated? I already have a pdf of the bmw retrofit loom kit but this seems to be just for heated seats.
Can someone point me in the direction of how to provide the power supply for the powered seats as bmw do it please?
Many thanks, Mike

The AJP Griff

Post by The AJP Griff » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:26 am

[quote="The AJP Griff"]Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please dont flame me for what I hope is a slightly different question which after searching I still couldn't answer.
Like many I intend to retrofit some heated seats which in my case are to an 05 2.0i e85 car. The loom isnt there for heated seats at present and I wondered how to add supply for the powered seats as well as heated? I already have a pdf of the bmw retrofit loom kit but this seems to be just for heated seats.
Can someone point me in the direction of how to provide the power supply for the powered seats as bmw do it please?
Many thanks, Mike[/quote]