Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Crazy Window

How-To articles are in here. Please use sub-forum for requests
oliver.brace

Crazy Window

Post by oliver.brace » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 am

Can any1 help?

On the odd occasion when i open the drivers door the window rolls down and when the door is closed it rolls up again. this would be quite a handy feature if it happened all the time.

The other odd thing my Z4 does is that sometimes it rolls the window down but doesn't roll it back up again when i close the door, does anyone know if this is a coding problem?
missing Sat nav, cruise control, xenon facelift lights, z4m rear bumper, z4m bonnett, turbo or supercharger but working on it!!

konas

Re: Crazy Window

Post by konas » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 am

There is this feature to Z4s that when you press the 'open-unlock' button on the key twice, then it rolls the window down as you open the door. Then when closing the door, the window rolls up again automatically. This is to help you enter the car easier if door cannot open fully.

The second issue you write, is really odd. As far as coding there is a procedure written here, in the how-to section. If you do some search you will definetely find it. Try it, it might help

oliver.brace

Post by oliver.brace » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Thanks very much for that Konas Thats a real help :thumbsup:
missing Sat nav, cruise control, xenon facelift lights, z4m rear bumper, z4m bonnett, turbo or supercharger but working on it!!

konas

Post by konas » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:02 am