Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How to change the rear light bulb?

How-To articles are in here. Please use sub-forum for requests
Ricey

How to change the rear light bulb?

Post by Ricey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 am

Hi I need help asap I cannot change the rear light bulb. I have taken off the black cover and have found that they have these odd looking covers over where the lights are stowed. I tried twisting them as I thought they maybe screw on but no luck. Help would be much appreciated. :)

Sorry forgot to add its a 2004 model.

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: How to change the rear light bulb?

Post by cj10jeeper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 am

Twist each of the holders anticlockwise about 45 degrees and it just pulls out. The bulb then fits into that holder (bayonet fitting)
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

Ricey

Post by Ricey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you very much. Was just being a pussy was a bit worried about breaking it.

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 am

Ricey wrote:Thank you very much. Was just being a pussy was a bit worried about breaking it.
If you do I have a box full of spares - free
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

peddy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by peddy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 am

cj10jeeper wrote:
Ricey wrote:Thank you very much. Was just being a pussy was a bit worried about breaking it.
If you do I have a box full of spares - free
why go to a breakers when there's CJ at hand! :thumbsup:

You could probably build another Zed with all the spares you have! :)

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 pm

That's why I have a warehouse to store all my toys in that Mrs CJ is oblivious to :wink: