Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hardtop documentation.

How-To articles are in here. Please use sub-forum for requests
mc.d

Hardtop documentation.

Post by mc.d » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi All.
I'm hopefully picking up my hardtop next weekend(not before time with this weather) and would like to have some idea as to how they fit.
Does any one have a copy of the fitting instructions in say pdf format that i could have?I know i will recieve the documents when collecting but would prefer to know in advance and not be completely green :oops:
Cheers,

MD

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Hardtop documentation.

Post by cj10jeeper » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:03 pm

In reality it's as simple as removing the 2 rubber covers just behind the door posts and with 2 people slotting the rear pegs into the holes.
turn the 2 locks with the supplied allen key 1/4 turn and the single catch up by the mirror to lock it down
It's a 30 second job.
Slide to decor trims in and sort out the door seals so they are flat

If you PM me an email address I'll email you pdf's that go into setting it up and one for adjusting the gaps if the fit is not perfect
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills