Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New Member, just placed and order for the G29!

First port of call for new members
Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:44 pm
Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:10 pm Hello and welcome, hopefully the wait won’t be too painful :thumbsup:

Funny, my OH had a lot of input into the colour combo of ours too………. She chose it and even had the courtesy to ask me if I agreed with her choice :lol:
Might have been interesting if you said you wanted white with red leather :rofl:
That combo wouldn’t have bothered me but I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to be red either inside or out. It’s not one of Kathleen’s favourite colours. If by some outside chance it’d been black exterior then I think that would’ve been red interior.
I don't think black or white really suit the G29 but also understand why people go for it - boring if we are all the same :thumbsup:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi and welcome tothe forum Teaser. :thumbsup:

No wonder you can't wait - your Z4 will be quite a change!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black