Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New to forum greetings

First port of call for new members
jenniferlouise

New to forum greetings

Post by jenniferlouise » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:04 pm

[/quote]

Try here and mention the forum and you’ll get a discount :thumbsup:

https://www.bmautosport.co.uk/showroom/index.php

I’m also sure clarker63 had found an aftermarket set that looked very similar to 326’s

EDIT Mac Luft Silver, at the bottom of this post

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=123716&p=1766277&h ... l#p1766277
[/quote]

Thanks this is really helpful.

The Mak wheel configuration tool is great, if a bit small (I’m doing it on my phone so a pic may be better). Lots of options. Like the Luft. But probably not for me…

The BMutosport site has a set of 313’s refurbed for £1250, with some part worn Pirelli tyres fitted. The wheel I sourced elsewhere (see pic) is a 313 copy but they are half the cost and new, in boxes, so likely to stick with them. If nothing else having all these wheels to look at has reaffirmed the style I am looking for.

Having read more horror stories on here I think I’ve been put off spending good money on more 326’s. A slightly different look, with the grey inserts and polished face, will freshen the car up I feel.

I think I’ll be placing an order this week and get the new wheels fitted at the same time as the rear calipers. A

jenniferlouise

New to forum greetings

Post by jenniferlouise » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:24 am

The 313, I now discover has considerably different offsets at the front: 37mm instead of the 326’s 29. The rear is similar at 39mm instead of 40. That now puts me off. This is harder than I imagined…

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

New to forum greetings

Post by Argyll Andy » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:49 am

jenniferlouise wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:24 am The 313, I now discover has considerably different offsets at the front: 37mm instead of the 326’s 29. The rear is similar at 39mm instead of 40. That now puts me off. This is harder than I imagined…
This company do replica wheels and I also think do a forum discount :thumbsup:

I see the Z4 313’s are currently out of stock but give them a shout and see if they’re expecting new stock in any time soon

https://cmwheels.com/

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

jenniferlouise

New to forum greetings

Post by jenniferlouise » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:45 am

I’ll give them a call, thanks Andy. A

jenniferlouise

New to forum greetings

Post by jenniferlouise » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:03 pm

jenniferlouise wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:45 am I’ll give them a call, thanks Andy. A
    Still chasing CM Wheels for a response… :poke: so still an alloy wheel conundrum to resolve
    Rear calipers and discs are being swapped out on Thursday so I’ll have the colour match to the front Performance brakes. Pics to follow, if the sun decides to come back out!
    On pics, some brilliant images of some beautiful cars in the June photo competition pages.