Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New Member from West Lothian

First port of call for new members
craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 pm

Nice looking z, those alloys do work well with a Silver Roadster.

Yes,the Scottish number seems to be growing on here these days.
Maybe see you at a meet,if my 14 years of z4 meets hasn't came to an unnatural end,lol.

Good first post,with pics :thumbsup:
I like the seude look stereo surround. Was that a bought one,or one you trimmed yourself)got trimmed?
As I always remember seeing the z4 e85/6 stereo trims and thought they were a bit plain,if you wanted to take out the original stereo.
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Blackheart801

Post by Blackheart801 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:27 am

craig3.2 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 pm Nice looking z, those alloys do work well with a Silver Roadster.

Yes,the Scottish number seems to be growing on here these days.
Maybe see you at a meet,if my 14 years of z4 meets hasn't came to an unnatural end,lol.

Good first post,with pics :thumbsup:
I like the seude look stereo surround. Was that a bought one,or one you trimmed yourself)got trimmed?
As I always remember seeing the z4 e85/6 stereo trims and thought they were a bit plain,if you wanted to take out the original stereo.
Hi thanks for the kind words, the stereo surround is only a sort of textured plastic bought as part of the fitting kit, think it looks more soft because I took the photo straight after fitting before I wiped it down, fits nicely though. Was really lucky with the alloys, the garage I bought the car from quoted me a price and then decided to get them powder coated (as well as replacing the vacuum pump and rocker cover seal and getting a couple of trolley dings removed) so really great service and helped massively with making the car look so good :D .

Haggisman

Post by Haggisman » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:08 am

Welcome to the forum and Z ownership. Nice looking car. My family come from the Lothians, handy for a lot of nice places to drive, have fun.
2003 Toledo Blue 3.0 E85 Manual
2008 Volvo V50 - Dog Car
2020 Kia Sportage GT - Her Indoor’s Car
1995 Dakar Yellow M3 E36 Race Car - Sold
2009 Vauxhall Astra VXR - Sold
2003 350Z well modded - Sold
1992 911 RS - Sold and still in mourning