Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Deleted.

First port of call for new members
Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Admin SR Hutch you need to email me to explain why you've deleted my account for just posting a for sale ad for a watch

Post by Smartbear » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Threats with menaces, bang goes the neighbourhood :roll:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Admin SR Hutch you need to email me to explain why you've deleted my account for just posting a for sale ad for a watch

Post by PerryGunn » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Look, all joking aside the mods on here are a good bunch who do a difficult job for f-all reward, they don't ban people or delete accounts very often and, even then, not without an extremely good reason - and I doubt if a first offence in a for sale thread would come anywhere near the threshold

It's most likely an inadvertant cock-up somewhere and, if the OP just gives them a chance, I'm sure everything will get sorted out before we reach a school-shooting situation

God, I must be getting old - I'm starting to sound like 'the voice of reason' :wink:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:25 pm

PerryGunn wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm Look, all joking aside the mods on here are a good bunch who do a difficult job for f-all reward, they don't ban people or delete accounts very often and, even then, not without an extremely good reason - and I doubt if a first offence in a for sale thread would come anywhere near the threshold

It's most likely an inadvertant cock-up somewhere and, if the OP just gives them a chance, I'm sure everything will get sorted out before we reach a school-shooting situation

God, I must be getting old - I'm starting to sound like 'the voice of reason' :wink:
Your joking Perry, I've heard that the mods have very lavish monthly meetings, all expenses paid. Well that what pastry told me :whistle:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:30 pm

PerryGunn wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm Look, all joking aside the mods on here are a good bunch who do a difficult job for f-all reward, they don't ban people or delete accounts very often and, even then, not without an extremely good reason - and I doubt if a first offence in a for sale thread would come anywhere near the threshold

Well that’s it boys and girls.....the last bastion of un PC humour has gone all left wing....might as well call it a day.... :roll:
Attachments
24959FB8-E4EA-4888-9A1D-81842C0C21A0.jpeg
24959FB8-E4EA-4888-9A1D-81842C0C21A0.jpeg (127.06 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

nothappy

Post by nothappy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Just comes to down to simple communication. Delete an account with no prior communication as to why, its fairly probable it might provoke a reaction of any angry variety.

Not sure where comments relating to menacing threats have come from!? Maybe how you're interpretating it.

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 pm

I've read through this thread and to me it looks like you are threatening SRHutch who is a well respected mod on here and a good friend to many. Read what you have written

montymog

Post by montymog » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:45 pm

its time to call time and wind this thread up!
e85 3.0si monaco metallic extended oregon cream leather.m seats all electric with heating and extensions.m multifunction s/wheel reverse sensors.light maple wood trim m suspension ect.ect. running on eagle f1 assy 3s

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by PerryGunn » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:17 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:30 pm Well that’s it boys and girls.....the last bastion of un PC humour has gone all left wing....might as well call it a day.... :roll:
If you're shocked John, HTF do you think I felt after hitting the 'submit' button... :lol:

I'm all for a good wind-up but, after Steve replied saying he didn't know what had happened, it was obvious that there were some crossed wires somewhere and I thought I'd take one for the team and go into IED disposal mode...

I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and be back in full-on non-PC mode...

...I think I can feel it starting already...

Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

nothappy

Post by nothappy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Lynchy wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 pm I've read through this thread and to me it looks like you are threatening SRHutch who is a well respected mod on here and a good friend to many. Read what you have written
Not sure how you read that as being threatening, all I have said is if its disregarded, in the same manner that the account was just deleted with no prior communication around why, I'm not just going to roll over. You can't just do something like delete an account for no reason and not expect some come back.

nothappy

Post by nothappy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 pm

srhutch wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:12 pm Have just been made aware of this post.

first things first, wind your neck in. I have not deleted any account.

Last thing I am aware of is you resisted the watch.

I will look into this further, but if you persist with this attitude I won’t help.
Ok, fair enough if it wasnt you who deleted it. All I want is some communication from someone who was responsible for it, because it's a disproportionate action to have taken.

As said before, it's the complete disregard for communication that has caused this whole thing to become unnecessarily complicated and escalated. So whilst I could have chosen a different reaction, when you feel aggreived and have no information to inform why something has happened, it tends to invoke an angry reaction.

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Admin you need to email me to explain why you've deleted my account for just posting a for sale ad for a watch

Post by buzyg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:10 pm

I just love this forum when things like this crop up. :lol: Some one has clearly spat their dummy out. :roll:

Beerman

Admin you need to email me to explain why you've deleted my account for just posting a for sale ad for a watch

Post by Beerman » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:31 pm

nothappy wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:26 pm
Lynchy wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 pm I've read through this thread and to me it looks like you are threatening SRHutch who is a well respected mod on here and a good friend to many. Read what you have written
Not sure how you read that as being threatening, all I have said is if its disregarded, in the same manner that the account was just deleted with no prior communication around why, I'm not just going to roll over. You can't just do something like delete an account for no reason and not expect some come back.
Out of curiosity, what exactly would you do?

I genuinely can't think of any worthwhile course of action you could take for being banned from an internet forum. I couldn't even see Jeremy Kyle taking that one.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Beerman wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:31 pm

I genuinely can't think of any worthwhile course of action you could take for being banned from an internet forum. I couldn't even see Jeremy Kyle taking that one.
Maybe this?
https://youtu.be/r0dcv6GKNNw
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Smartbear wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Maybe this?
Rob
I actually had a faceless idiot say that to me once. Ignorance is Indeed bliss, I drove off. :thumbsup:

Pastry

Post by Pastry » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Smartbear wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Maybe this?
Rob
Or this :wink:

https://youtu.be/KgmO32IdwuE
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i