Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New to me Deep Sea Blue Z4 35i DCT

First port of call for new members
Zee4Coop

Post by Zee4Coop » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Greetings from York to Manchester. Awesome car in outstanding condition, nice choice! any comments on the DCT?
Current: Z4 Coupe 2008 Stratus Grey, cream leather, piano black dash.
Toyota C-HR Hybrid
Gone but not forgotten:- Cooper S - electric blue, black leather, split rims
330d Coupe Black Sapphire red leather

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 am

Hi Zee4Coop, The DCT is wonderful. When you're just milling about or stuck in traffic its great to let it just handle the gears without the clutch, and when doing some spirited driving it can change incredibly fast. Its nice to play with the flappy paddles every now and again but can't say that I've used them much.
Current: Still thinking...
Past: 2009 BMW Z4 35i sDrive DCT
Past: 1997 BMW Z3 2.8 wide boy

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:00 am

Having done a considerable amount of research on wheels and tyres, and learning far more than I wanted to on the subject, I have finally fitted some winter wheels to the car. I now just need to get some BMW hubcaps, and maybe some new dustcaps too...

I've gone for a set of Bola B25 18" 8.5J ET30 all around, with Michelin Pilot Alpin 225/40/18 winter tyres all around. Note that the car has M adaptive suspension and experiences no rub.

Before (19" summer wheels):

After (18" winter wheels):

I have also noticed that the damn Bridgestone Potenza runflats have cracked one of the rear alloys :headbang: Does anyone have an idea of the typical cost to repair?

Last edited by Beeacon on Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:41 am

Hi, I paid £60 for a welded repair to my 326’s-sadly it’s no guarantee that it won’t happen again! :x
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am

Smartbear wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:41 am Hi, I paid £60 for a welded repair to my 326’s-sadly it’s no guarantee that it won’t happen again! :x
Rob
I'm hoping that changing to non-runflats and a bigger profile for summer will help matters, but as you say its still a guessing game whether there will be another problem.

DHO51E

Post by DHO51E » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Other than buying direct from BMW, that's got to be the safest way to buy a sensitively pre-owned E89. Well done and welcome. Always detailed my cars Swissol/Swisswax products and looking forward to spending a full day next spring on my Zed.

David

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 am

Beacon,maybe worth dropping Dave1972 a pm as I don't think these alloys are that old,and may be covered by a warranty?
Worth asking him?
Though I could be wrong,no had in asking?
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 am

craig3.2 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 am Beacon,maybe worth dropping Dave1972 a pm as I don't think these alloys are that old,and may be covered by a warranty?
Worth asking him?
Though I could be wrong,no had in asking?
Craig, that's a great idea and one of the many perks of buying from a forum! As you say, no harm in asking (though I'm not sure whether alloys get a warranty cover).

Beeacon.

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi all,

The Z4 goes in for its service this month and I was hoping for a bit of input from you guys on my choices below for service items and whether there is anything else I should consider.

Car History:
59 plate 35i DCT, adaptive M-sport suspension, remap to 370bhp, and feels just a tad underbraked (though the front brakepads are due to be replaced, and it only felt underbraked with a full car at Christmas). I'm toying with the idea of uprating the brake hoses, fluid, and pads for slightly better stopping power without going down a very expensive BBK route but haven't put enough research in yet.
The car is my daily driver and will be doing spirited road driving at most, no track. I've had it for 6 faultless months and want to keep it that way. It has done 63k miles and will be going to a reputable BMW indy (BN Dynamix in Wigan; owner runs a 135i with the same engine and is very knowledgeable).

Previous Owner Service History:
Jun 2011 - BMW @ 13860miles - Brake fluid/oil/air filter
Jun 2013 - BMW @ 25330miles - Vehicle check/brake fluid/mobility system/oil
Jul 2014 - BMW @ 28150miles - Vehicle check
Jun 2015 - BMW @ 31880miles - Brake fluid/oil/micro-filter
Sep 2016 - BMW @ 41410miles - Rear brakes
May 2017 - DW///M Indy @ 52470miles - Vehicle check/brake fluid/oil/spark plugs/micro-filter/air-cleaner element (cleaned)

My Ownership History:
Jan 2019 - BN Dynamix @ 64234miles - Service - Vehicle check/Front brake discs/Front brake pads/oil/oil filter/cabin filter
Jun 2019 - Auto-Base (Eccles) @~66000 - Wheel alignment/brake fluid/rear springs
Aug 2019 - BN Dynamix @ 67000miles - Water pump
Jan 2020 - BN Dynamix @ 69000miles - Service - Vehicle check/oil/oil filter/spark plugs
Sep 2020 - BN Dynamix @ 70000miles - Rear brake pads (EBC Red Stuff DP32047C)
Oct 2020 - BN Dynamix @ 70000miles - Front brake pads to match rear pads (EBC Red stuff DP32006C)
Jan 2021 - BN Dynamix @ 70000miles - Service - Vehicle check/oil/oil filter/cabin filter
Aug 2021 - Zed Shed @ 74000miles - Roof cable repair
Jan 2022 - Zed Shed @ 77000miles - Service - Vehicle check/oil/oil filter/cabin filter
Feb 2022 - Zed Shed @ 77000miles - Refurbished front shock absorbers
Nov 2022 - Zed Shed @ 77000miles - Roof cable repair, other side
Jan 2023 - Zed Shed @ 79000miles - Service - Vehicle check/oil/oil filter

Service Components for N54B30, E89 35i:
Air Filter - MANN-FILTER Air Filter (C36 004) (I have a K&N filter (33-2367) that won't need replacing, just cleaning, but thought I'd spec an air filter for others that may find it useful)
Cabin Filter - MANN-FILTER Cabin Filter (CUK 2339) (same for all E89)
Oil Filter - MANN-FILTER Oil Filter (HU 816 x)
Oil - Castrol Edge 0W-30 (From Mobil's website it would be Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30, 6.5l total)
Brake Fluid - ATE DOT 4 TYP 200 (Castrol React SRF is apparently the best, but double the cost and will only make a difference on track)
Brake Pad (F) - EBC Red stuff DP32006C / Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 HB534B.750 / Pagid T2029 / Akebono EUR918 / Mintex MDB3133 / ATE non-ceramic 13.0460-7238.2 / ATE ceramic 13.0470-7238.2 / Stop Tech Street 309.09181
Brake Pad (R) - EBC Red Stuff DP32047C / Hawk Performance HPS HB669F.671 / Pagid T1769 / Akebono EUR1170 / Mintex MDB2948 / ATE non-ceramic 13.0460-2760.2 / ATE ceramic 13.0470-2760.2 / Stop Tech Street 308.14730
Brake Discs -
Spark Plugs - Bosch ZGR6STE2 (I stuck with regular OEM spark plugs as I've not noticed any pre-ignition with 370hp, for more info look at spark plugs source)

Other Consumables:
Wiper Blades - Bosch Aerotwin flat (AR22U Drivers, AR20U Passengers)
Gearbox Oil - Don't F'in touch it for the DCT! According to a horror story in the sources.

Regarding the brakes, I'm hoping that upgrading the pads and fluid will make a big difference, but considering braided brake hoses/lines as they're not a big expense (£25-30 for a front pair). Goodridge do a kit, and HEL will allow you build a custom one so I'd get them to design it.
Any thoughts on these?: https://www.goodridge.co.uk/products/ca ... 1449105473

Thanks,
Beeacon.

Sources:
Brake Fluid 1 - https://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=541167
Brake Fluid 2 - https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300199
Brake Fluid 3 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41447&start=15
Brake Fluid 4 - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=80785
Spark Plugs - https://www.bimmerworld.com/About-Us/BM ... ark-Plugs/
DCT Horror Story - https://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442369
Brake Pad Vehicle List (Part 12) - http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showpar ... Id=34_1557
Bedding in brake pads - http://ebcbrakes.com/articles/how-to...ban-driving-2/
Last edited by Beeacon on Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Haggisman

Post by Haggisman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Welcome and well done for your perseverance, Awesome history.
2003 Toledo Blue 3.0 E85 Manual
2008 Volvo V50 - Dog Car
2020 Kia Sportage GT - Her Indoor’s Car
1995 Dakar Yellow M3 E36 Race Car - Sold
2009 Vauxhall Astra VXR - Sold
2003 350Z well modded - Sold
1992 911 RS - Sold and still in mourning

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Cleaning Regime:

I have the previous owner of the car to blame for my wash regime. I used to be happy with a bucket, sponge, car shampoo, and a hose but after watching some youtube videos following his advice I fell into the washing world hard. Below I've copied my list of what works (more as a reminder to myself and keeping the info in one place). As the car has a ceramic coating I don't need to wax and polish it which really helps (and thank god as that would be another massive expense that I'd fall for! :lol: )

Exterior Clean Method:

https://youtu.be/yLiePQRMFc8

Only wash in cloudy conditions/late afternoon to prevent products drying onto car/streaking.

1. Prepare hose / pressure washer / products / microfibre towels / snow foam lance / snow foam / latex gloves.
2. Rinse vehicle with pressure washer (start at top and work way down).
3. Wet paper towels applied locally to bird poo and left for 5 minutes.
4. Spray bug remover (Gyeon Q2M Bug & Grime) locally to bugs on front of car, leave for 2 mins. Rinse off with pressure washer.
5. Apply snow foam (Gyeon Q2M Foam) with snow foam cannon (start at top and work way down, snow foam left on for 5mins).
6. Fill up 1 bucket with warm water & grit guard, 1 bucket with warm water and measured shampoo (25ml Gyeon Q2M Bathe+) and grit guard.
7. Rinse off snow foam.
8. Starting with the back wheels, spray tyre degreaser (Gyeon Q2M Prep) on tyres leaving for 30secs, then spray wheel cleaner with iron remover (Gyeon Q2M Iron) onto wheel face and barrel, brush tyre degreaser off tyre walls with tyre brush.
9. Use pointed wheel brush and 2 bucket method (dip in water bucket to rinse off, rubbing dirt onto guard, then into shampoo bucket) to clean barrel of each wheel, then soft bristle wheel brush to clean face of the wheel.
10. Rinse soap off wheel.
11. Repeat step 8 to 10 for each wheel.
12. Clean and refill water bucket and shampoo bucket (15-20ml Gyeon Q2M Bathe+). Have spare bucket of water waiting for when water gets low.
13. Shampoo car using microfibre mitt and 2 bucket system working top down and back to front.
14. Rinse off shampoo.
15. [Quarterly] For uncoated car, spray ‘wet coat’ onto a wet car then rinse off panel by panel. No towelling needed. Do once every 3 months to top up.
16. Dry roof with microfibre towel, then windows with squeegee, wiping blade clean on microfibre towel.
17. Dry car from top down using large microfibre towel. Use small microfibre towel to dry sills, door jambs, boot jamb, bonnet jamb, wheels, exhaust.
18. [Optional] Use air blaster to blast water away from wing mirrors, sills, window corners, wheels, etc.
19. [Quarterly] Spray silica sealant (Gyeon Q2M Cure) onto small microfibre towel on one side, rub onto car, then flip over towel and buff off; panel by panel. Do once every 3 months to top up/protect ceramic coat.
20. Put tyre dressing onto foam applicator pad, spread around pad with finger, then rub onto tyre walls. Buff off any excess.
21. [Every 6 Months] Apply rubber seal restorer (Sonax Gummipfleger) to all seals throughout the car, leaving to dry for 10 mins before wiping away excess with a clean microfibre towel.
22. [Every 6 Months] Apply non-stick rubber protector (Sonax Gummipfleger Stift] to window seals, wiping away excess.
23. [Every 6 Months] Spray PTFE lubricant into wing mirror gap to prevent plastic on plastic squeaking.
24. Exhaust tips [look up].
25. Wash microfibre towels and cloths at 40degrees using a small amount of washing powder (NO fabric softener!) and allowing to dry naturally.
26. Done!

Any water spots left can be removed with a water spot remover (Gyeon Q2M Water Spot) and wiping away excess immediately with a microfibre towel to prevent spoiling of ceramic coat.

Wax/Polish:

Not required as car has a ceramic coating (Siramik) with 2 year protection, removing the need for wax/polish.

Interior Clean Method:

https://youtu.be/X7z1iFoykEM

Only wash in cloudy conditions/late afternoon to prevent products drying onto car/streaking. Remove all rubbish from inside the car.

Floor mats:
1. Remove and vacuum the mats.
2. Spray carpet and upholstery cleaner (Auto-finesse Total) directly onto mats, then scrub with carpet and upholstery brush.
3. Blot and wipe away excess using a microfibre towel.
4. Can apply fabric protector to carpets. [look up]
5. Leave to dry while doing the rest of the car.

Head liner:
1. For any stains apply upholstery cleaner (Auto-finesse Total) lightly onto detailing brush, apply in swirls onto affected area and the clean and blot away with a clean microfibre towel.

Interior:
1. Dust interior using soft detailing brushes and vacuum cleaner.
2. Screens to be wiped with a clean microfibre cloth.
3. Vacuum interior thoroughly, moving seats back and forward. Vacuum in the folds of the seats.
4. For leather seats use a leather cleaner (Gyeon Q2M Leather Cleaner) directly onto seats and then brush with a leather brush working from top to bottom. Same for steering wheel but spray onto bristles. Wipe away excess with a clean microfibre towel.
5. For fabric seats use a carpet & upholstery cleaner (Auto-finesse Total) directly onto seats and then brush with a carpet & upholstery brush working from top to bottom. Wipe away excess with a clean microfibre towel.
6. [Every 6 Months] For protection of leather seats use a leather protectant (Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat), spray onto microfibre pad and then gently apply to leather surface, leaving to dry for 2 hours.
7. [Every 6 Months] For protection of fabric seats use a fabric protectant [look up].
8. Use all purpose cleaner (Auto-finesse Total) on interior trim by applying to towel and rubbing trim. For scuff marks, spray APC onto a Mr Clean bar and run affected area to get rid of scuffs. Wipe away with microfibre towel.
9. Apply trim dressing to applicator pad and then brush onto trim. Good for plastics, vinyl, and rubber [look up].
10. Use air freshener (Autoglym Autofresh) to spray into cabin. Put air con on full blast and recirculating mode, then spray into footwell to coat vents.

Door jambs:
1. Use all purpose cleaner and microfibre towel to clean door jambs, boot edges.

Glass:
1. Use Mr Clean Magic Eraser and all purpose cleaner (Auto-finesse Total), spray onto pad then wipe interior of glass. Then use isopropyl alcohol mix (Gyeon Q2M Prep) to deep clean glass using pad. Then wipe down with microfibre silk-weave cloth.
3. Then use premium glass cleaner (Gyeon Q2M Glass) onto microfibre waffle-weave towel and apply to window, then buff off using silk-weave cloth.
5. Can use a spray wax [look up].

Glass fog protection:
1. Spray glass with premium glass cleaner (Gyeon Q2M Glass) and clean using waffle-weave microfibre cloth, buffing off with a silk-weave microfibre cloth.
2. Spray glass with Isopropyl alcohol mix (Gyeon Q2M Prep) and clean using microfibre cloth.
3. Spray applicator suede cloth with anti-fog (Gyeon Q2 Fog) and apply in cross hatch pattern, leave for 3-5mins, then buff off with clean microfibre waffle-weave towel.

Engine Bay Clean Method:

https://youtu.be/6LwCbmvLYb0

Work on a cloudy day and cover any electrical or sensitive components with plastic sheeting or a carrier bag (alternator / ECU housing / exposed air filters). Make sure all caps and dipsticks are fully secured. Also wear gloves, degreaser is nasty stuff on your hands.

1. Spray a degreaser (Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner) on the underside of the bonnet and let it dwell for a couple of minutes. Use large soft wheel brushes to clean the underside of the bonnet. Do not touch the heat shield.
2. Rinse using a normal hose or a pressure washer on the lowest setting.
3. Rinse the engine bay to remove loose dirt and contaminants.
4. Spray a degreaser (Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner) in the engine bay and let it dwell for a couple of minutes.
5. Clean the engine bay with wheel brush, bendy thistle brush, and small detailing brush for hard to reach areas.
6. Rinse.
7. This can be done two ways: 1) Apply a wet dressing (Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care) and leave to dry before buffing off. 2) Dry the engine bay using either microfiber drying towels or air dryers/leaf blowers. Make sure it’s completely dry, then using a spray dressing to restore faded plastics.
8. Remove protective plastic bags and start the engine up and leave to run for a few minutes to dry out those last few hidden recesses. Done!

Exterior Equipment:
K’A’rcher K4 Full Control pressure washer
Extended rubber pressure washer cable
Snow foam cannon
Tyre brush
Wheel brush
Gyeon Q2M large wheelbrush
Gyeon Smoothie wash mitt
Water blade squeegee
Microfibre cloths x6 http://amzn.to/2wCENCn
Microfibre towels x3 blue (plush, 16” x 16”, edgeless/labelless, ~490gsm)
Microfibre towels x3 purple (plush, 16” x 16”, edgeless/labelless, 500gsm)
XL Drying Towel x2 - 500gsm Korean Towel
Meguires Tyre Dressing Pad
Wool metal polishing wheel cone x4
Syringe 100ml

Exterior Products:
Bug Cleaner - Gyeon Q2M Bug & Grime
Snow Foam - Gyeon Q2M Foam
Tyre Degreaser - Gyeon Q2M Prep
Wheel Cleaner & Iron Remover - Gyeon Q2M Iron
Wheel Soap - Gyeon Q2M Bathe+
Car Shampoo (ph neutral, ceramic coating safe (I.e no waxes or sealants) - Gyeon Q2M Bathe+
Hydrophobic Coat - Gyeon Q2M Wetcoat
Silica Spray Sealant (tops up ceramic coat) - Gyeon Q2M Cure
Tyre Dressing (water based) - Gyeon Q2M Tire
Water Spot Remover - Gyeon Q2M Water Spot
Rubber Protector - Sonax Gummipfleger
Rubber Frost Protector - Sonax Gummipfleger Stift
Exhaust cleaner - Autosol Metal Polish
Engine Degreaser - Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner
Vinyl/Engine Dresser - Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care

Evostick Impact Adhesive
GT86 PTFE lubricant

Interior Equipment:
Black & Decker Wet&Dry Vacuum Cleaner 7.2V
Leather brush
Carpet & upholstery brush
Small soft bristle detailing brush - 3x Hoghair Brushes
Microfibre cloths x3
Mr Clean Magic Eraser - Flash Magic Eraser
Waffle weave cloth for glass cleaning
Silk dryer cloth for glass buffing
Baby wipes

Interior Products:
Glass Cleaner - Gyeon Q2M Glass
All Purpose Cleaner - Auto-finesse Total
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - Auto-finesse Total
Carpet & Upholstery Protector -
Leather Cleaner - Gyeon Q2M Leather Cleaner
Leather Protector - Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat
Air Freshener / Odour Remover - Autoglym Autofresh
Interior Trim Dressing - Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care?
Glass Spray Wax -

Stuff Wanted:
Microfibre cloths
Gyeon Iron
Gyeon Wetcoat
Syringe
Gyeon Q2M Quick Detailer

Painter’s tape

Gyeon Tar
Gyeon Tyre Cleaner
Gyeon Clay Lube
Gyeon Clay
Wheel sealant (alloy safe) - Gyeon Q2 Rim/CarPro Dlux

Carpro Gliss (topcoat preventing water spotting)
Gyeon Q2M Silkdryer
Wash shampoo - Gyeon Q2M Bathe Essence (Once bathe+ is finished). £8.50 polishes bliss.
Microfibre waffle-weave towel

Air blaster (also for dog) [optional] -

Gyeon Q2 Fog

Last edited by Beeacon on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:28 am

Car is looking great....I betlLaine is watching this happy in the knowledge it's being looked after,but sad he doesn't have it :driving:
Keep up the good work op,but also get out there and drive it :D
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Full external and internal clean, seal restoration, and got around to fully cleaning the engine bay today!

Just need to figure out how to clean the exhausts without affecting the brushed chrome finish.

Engine Bay Clean Method:

https://youtu.be/6LwCbmvLYb0

Work on a cloudy day and cover any electrical or sensitive components with plastic sheeting or a carrier bag (alternator / ECU housing / exposed air filters). Make sure all caps and dipsticks are fully secured. Also wear gloves, degreaser is nasty stuff on your hands.

1. Spray a degreaser (Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner) on the underside of the bonnet and let it dwell for a couple of minutes. Use large soft wheel brushes to clean the underside of the bonnet. Do not touch the heat shield.
2. Rinse using a normal hose or a pressure washer on the lowest setting.
3. Rinse the engine bay to remove loose dirt and contaminants.
4. Spray a degreaser (Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner) in the engine bay and let it dwell for a couple of minutes.
5. Clean the engine bay with wheel brush, bendy thistle brush, and small detailing brush for hard to reach areas.
6. Rinse.
7. This can be done two ways: 1) Apply a wet dressing (Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care) and leave to dry before buffing off. 2) Dry the engine bay using either microfiber drying towels or air dryers/leaf blowers. Make sure it’s completely dry, then using a spray dressing to restore faded plastics.
8. Remove protective plastic bags and start the engine up and leave to run for a few minutes to dry out those last few hidden recesses. Done!

Last edited by Beeacon on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clarker63

Post by clarker63 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Crome cleaner works fine.. autosol works for me...nice car.. very jealous of the 3.5is and in the colour I want too. Welcome and enjoy! :thumbsup:
35is, sadly gone, but not forgotten.

Beeacon

Post by Beeacon » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:48 am

I've been on a tinkering spree recently having repaired a windscreen chip and then noticed that the windscreen washer jets were not spraying very effectively. After a quick search on the forum I found that the usual issue is that the mesh filter under the wiper fluid tank gets clogged up with slime. Looking in the tank you can see it is black in there (filled with sludge like the bottom of a pond) I took the tank out, cleaned it with bleach, washed it thoroughly and then put it back in, good as new. Took all of 15 mins to do the whole thing.
Now you can see the blue liquid through the tank. Method shown in the following link:
viewtopic.php?p=1178260#p1178260

Next up: cleaning the exhausts and drying out the offside rear lamp unit as I've noticed a tiny bit of condensation starting to form in winter.
I'll use the following method and video to sort:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=80852&start=15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHJa6z6e-a0