Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newbie with Phoenix yellow 3.0Si

First port of call for new members
Z4 COUPSTER

Post by Z4 COUPSTER » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm

:thumbsup: Luv it.
I want one.
:thumbsup: Z in da Head.
3.0i Z3 sport,sapphire black,3.0i Z4 roadster Sterling grey,auto,Z4 3.0si Coupe Titanium silver,Stubby &B06 Plus some other German beauties!!

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:21 pm

lucky7 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm It’s that sort of colour where you either love it or hate it, there’s really no in between! The Phoenix yellow is relatively rare and I’d love to know is that because it was an individual colour or just simply because people didn’t particularly like the colour which then led to not that many being sold. Maybe someone in the forum could shed light on why there’s not that many around. I also loved the M3 in Phoenix yellow but at the time of trying to buy one there were none available, probably because I’m too fussy! Bought an M5 instead back then which I recently sold to find the PY Z4. I’ve also got a 535d but since driving the Z4 on a very regular basis the 535d appears to handle like a boat in comparison to the wee PY baby.
Its an individual colour. I have a phoenix yellow e92 3 series and it says on the vin decoder it's a special order indivdual
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

MalNCH

Post by MalNCH » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:46 pm

That looks fantastic.
2004 E85 3.0i, Titan Silver Metallic.

lucky7

Post by lucky7 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Thank you for your comments. It really is a beautiful wee car in pristine condition. My problem is it will want for nothing so no early retirement for me.
The weather forecasters phoned me personally yesterday and told me to keep the roof down for next few weeks at least 😂. That said it’s sometimes more pleasant to keep the roof up and the air con full up. It holds the road like glue so it’s great seeing a roundabout ahead. All it needs is a limited slip diff so that’s something I’ll need to look into. Anyone on the forum here have any recommendations?

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:06 am

Looks lovely- health to drive and get her up the coast road, would make a lovely day out!
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!