Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Greetings - new member

First port of call for new members
ProfCJJ

Greetings - new member

Post by ProfCJJ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:15 am

PS: I also got an unexpected compliment .... heard the 10 year old boy neighbour, speaking to his friend referring to me as “the man with the sick BMW” ... made my day!!! :D 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christopher
---
Christopher

Z4 E89 sDrive 30i Msport in Alpine White with Kansas red leather interior and brushed aluminium carbon fibre look.

enzed4
Lifer
Lifer

Greetings - new member

Post by enzed4 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 am

ProfCJJ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:12 pm Well, I've been a member for a while as I researched this car ... after quite some time looking I finally found the car I had been waiting for ... An 2011 E89 3.0i Roadster MSport in Alpine white, with Kansas red leather interior, iDrive, 19 inch alloys, etc. - 34k on the clock. The only thing it doesn't have is heated seats ...I am sure I will one day rectify that! :)

I'm still learning about bits and pieces of the car and spent the long weekend cleaning and getting the car just my way :)

I am thinking the first thing I need to do - at some point - is replace the run flat tyres, I'm rather scared of getting cracks in the alloys! (326M)

Cheers

Christopher

xewka.jpg
Hi - regarding the heated seats, did you see this listing in the For Sale section?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106513
Gone: 2010 35i DCT
Gone: 2008 2.5Si Sport

ProfCJJ

Greetings - new member

Post by ProfCJJ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 am

enzed4 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 am
ProfCJJ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:12 pm Well, I've been a member for a while as I researched this car ... after quite some time looking I finally found the car I had been waiting for ... An 2011 E89 3.0i Roadster MSport in Alpine white, with Kansas red leather interior, iDrive, 19 inch alloys, etc. - 34k on the clock. The only thing it doesn't have is heated seats ...I am sure I will one day rectify that! :)

I'm still learning about bits and pieces of the car and spent the long weekend cleaning and getting the car just my way :)

I am thinking the first thing I need to do - at some point - is replace the run flat tyres, I'm rather scared of getting cracks in the alloys! (326M)

Cheers

Christopher

xewka.jpg
Hi - regarding the heated seats, did you see this listing in the For Sale section?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106513
I did thanks - and I was tempted - but I’ll have to leave it a bit as I think I have the expense of new tires ahead of me first.

Thanks though.

Christopher
---
Christopher

Z4 E89 sDrive 30i Msport in Alpine White with Kansas red leather interior and brushed aluminium carbon fibre look.

Dr-Jon

Greetings - new member

Post by Dr-Jon » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 am

welcome ..nice to another z owner in Southampton.
2010 2.3 Auto with paddles in black with koral red leather and Sat Nav, heated seats, and steering wheel. stubby aerial