Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Oh, great Scott, what have I done?!

First port of call for new members
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Photos are easy these days OP - just type your post and scroll down until you find an "Add Files" icon on the left. Click that, then browse until you get the photo you want.

So now we just need to see it - or better still them! :)
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Vroooooom

Post by Vroooooom » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Crap! Photos! I totally forgot. Tomorrow. If the weather’s nice. Sorry. I’ve never been one for taking pictures of the cars I own(ed).

Now, let me see if I understand this: I can connect my iPhone to the car via Bluetooth, to use as a phone. But I can’t play music through the stereo via Bluetooth. And I can’t play music from my iPhone via the USB cable unless I get some complicated expensive Y-cable that is basically a glorified analogue cable (to plug in to the earphone socket - so that’s me not upgrading my iPhone past 6s as long as I have this car) with a USB cable attached just for charging purposes?

This is a bit of a faff tbh. What are my options? Live with it? Upgrade the stereo? Or just buy a big USB stick to put all my music on?

Ooh, sun came out just then. And I’ve already put the car away. Typical...

RustyZ4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RustyZ4 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:27 pm

As to playing music via Bluetooth, do you have enhanced Bluetooth? if you do yes you can, and as your car is a 2015 I thought you could play music via the USB, do you have the idrive? if you do on the screen you scroll to your phone under media, press options and tick the box that says music, same for the bluetooth
Z4 Mineral Grey, 28i MSport Auto, lots of goodies
Z4 E85 3.0, gone but now with son :D
Growing Old is Mandatory But Growing Up is Optional

ph001
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ph001 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey Vroooom, how are you getting on with the Mpow mount?
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si manual :driving:
19" CSL's | Eibach Springs | Aeroskirts | Z4M front bumper | Clear brake light | ZHP | RCH+| Stubby

2004 E46 M3 coupe manual - gone but not forgotten.

Tinman6

Post by Tinman6 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi :) From the subject title I thought maybe you'd fried your flux capacitor :lol: