Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hello from the Fylde Coast

First port of call for new members
Brunocrossley

Post by Brunocrossley » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Thanks Nick. I’m having a few ’issues’ with the Grom at the moment, but will persevere . I understand that once it’s up and running again, that it’s a useful piece of kit.
Mark

rally-chris

Post by rally-chris » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 am

Brunocrossley wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 pm Hi Rally Chris. Yes, I’m having fun, thanks for asking. Just getting ready for a play out at Caldwell next week. Brake fluid changed, pads swapped, oils drained and refreshed for piece of mind. So I think I’m good to go!!
It’s a practice for the Ring at the end of May. I didn’t think my Sprite would be able to keep up with my mates’ Z4M or V8 M3, hence my coupe. I love it, even if the power to weight is about the same as my faithful old roller skate.
A quick question Chris: where do you take Montego For mechanical work?
Mark
Hi Mark,
Whilst I work for an employer based in your area, I live down in Berkshire and have a couple of independent garages that I use for the Zed in Newbury. I think there are a few other forum members on here in the Blackpool area so you should be able to get some recommendations for local garages.

Have fun at Cadwell!
Chris
08 Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe in Montego Blue