Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New member thinking of buying a yellow z4

First port of call for new members
Graeme_NI

Post by Graeme_NI » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Ther is one the same colour in my town and to be honest I boke a little every time I see it. I loved the z4/coupe in pheonix yellow, I'd happily pay a premium to get it but that really does look a bit nasty when you see it in the metal

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Post by tomscott » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 pm

ronk wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:22 pm
tomscott wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:11 pmIt also has no spec at all apart from the interior colour combo.
It shows a cubby on the dash, no sat nav so maybe not the High Spec it boasts!
It has cruise and the loudspeaker system. For an IS its not great, I would say that and the colour is the reason its been for sale for a long time. Was for sale privately for a good few months before being traded and been for sale since.

I dont mind the yellow it wouldn't be my choice but it is marmite indeed. There is a deal to be had there definitely.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Graeme_NI wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:35 pmTher is one the same colour in my town and to be honest I boke a little every time I see it. I loved the z4/coupe in pheonix yellow, I'd happily pay a premium to get it but that really does look a bit nasty when you see it in the metal
I like the atacama, it makes the Phoenix look pale and washed out :thumbsup:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Well firstly OP, welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

While I quite like Phoenix Yellow, I can't say I am a fan of Atacama - but if you like it that's all that matters.

Hopefully you'll find one you like soon - then we'll get to see the photos! :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

mcbeee
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mcbeee » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 am

Atacama looks like custard that has cooked a few seconds too long, I prefer Phoenix yellow or as it’s known now sunlight yellow
Sold the Z4 M Roadster and a 911 Carrera S now I have a 2021 Z4 3.0i
8) 8) 8)