Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hello

First port of call for new members
Ems

Hello

Post by Ems » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am

Thank you for having me. Where do I go to post a car related question please?
Last edited by Wondermike on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Guidelines and signature rules

Post by Zedebee » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Ems wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am Thank you for having me. Where do I go to post a car related question please?
What kind of car do you have Ems? Or you start by introducing yourself on the Newbies forum.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Zedebee » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Zedebee wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm
Ems wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am Thank you for having me. Where do I go to post a car related question please?
What kind of car do you have Ems?
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi Ems,
As Zedebee says, your best bet is to put a quick introduction up on the Newbies forum................be warned, you'll be hounded for photos :D
Then click on the Board Index at the top left of the page and you'll see all the available sections.
In there you will find a 'problems' section for each of the models, E85/86 or E89.
Pick the one that your car fits into, select the 'New Topic' tab and write away.
I would suggest you make the title very clear as to what help you need.
I suspect the majority of regular users do the same as me, which is view unread posts when they log in. If so, your new topic should appear pretty near the top and I'm sure help will be forthcoming. Every time a post is added to your topic it'll go back to the top so we'll all keep seeing it and adding whatever help we can. :thumbsup:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: