- Had the MV1s refurbed as one was losing air fast.
- Roof motor started playing up, removed, cleaned up and relocated into boot.
- Pulled the steering column and motor, regreased with Honda polyurea EPS grease, re-adjusted the eccentric ring in the correct direction with reference to the BMW TIS - much better.
- Replaced water pump, belts, tensioners etc.
- Swapped headlights for a better used set I picked up ages and ages ago.
- Changed gearbox oil for Redline MTL. Proof of the pudding will be winter cold starts, it's been pretty crunchy when cold.
- The usual oil, filter, brake service stuff.
- Alignment checked and adjusted again.
I'm pretty certain this car has had a front-end crunch at some point in its history - spotted some overspray today, various plastics broken, horrendous paint finish on the front wings. Might explain some of the trouble the alignment guy had getting it set up evenly.