New Z4 owner from Manchester

First port of call for new members
Jonny Labels
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:19 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Jonny Labels » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:17 am

Zeks1999 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am
Jonny Labels wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Im in Manchester and a new Z4 owner too. Picked it up today
Nice Coupe :thumbsup:
Where abouts in Manchester are you based? I'm around the Worsley area.
No way ! So am I !! Small world
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe
Metro GTi 1992
Metro GTa 1989
Mini 1000 1980

User avatar
tomscott
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 6795
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Manchester

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by tomscott » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 am

Sounds like a NW manc meet is in order :thumbsup:

I’m between Eccles and Monton and there is another Interlargos M in Eccles too πŸ‘πŸ»
06 Z4Mr Imola on Imola :wub:
67 Mini Clubman JCW
54 911 C4S vert 50:50 Share
2006 Z4Mc Gone, 2005 987 Boxster S Blew up :cry:

Jonny Labels
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:19 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Jonny Labels » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 am

tomscott wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 am
Sounds like a NW manc meet is in order :thumbsup:

I’m between Eccles and Monton and there is another Interlargos M in Eccles too πŸ‘πŸ»
Hi tomscott. I've been reading a thread of yours about your brakes and was going to message you about it. Your that close to me i may as well pop round !
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe
Metro GTi 1992
Metro GTa 1989
Mini 1000 1980

User avatar
1000rr
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:53 pm

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by 1000rr » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Where you at Mikes place (zed shed) yesterday?

If so, lovely car! :thumbsup:
Sterling 3.0, Bentley burgundy leather, Aeros..


Image

User avatar
tomscott
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 6795
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Manchester

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by tomscott » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Jonny Labels wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 am
tomscott wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 am
Sounds like a NW manc meet is in order :thumbsup:

I’m between Eccles and Monton and there is another Interlargos M in Eccles too πŸ‘πŸ»
Hi tomscott. I've been reading a thread of yours about your brakes and was going to message you about it. Your that close to me i may as well pop round !
Once ive got the car back definitely :thumbsup:
06 Z4Mr Imola on Imola :wub:
67 Mini Clubman JCW
54 911 C4S vert 50:50 Share
2006 Z4Mc Gone, 2005 987 Boxster S Blew up :cry:

Zeks1999
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Zeks1999 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:23 pm

1000rr wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 pm
Where you at Mikes place (zed shed) yesterday?

If so, lovely car! :thumbsup:
That was me.

Nice one, cheers :thumbsup: Took a while to find the right one but worth the effort.

Same goes for yours, it looks fantastic.

User avatar
longshaw
Member
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:34 pm
Location: Manchester

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by longshaw » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 am

Welcome! (All) I'm in Manc too!
Lvoe the pics!
Adam L - e85 Sterling Grey

Image

User avatar
longshaw
Member
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:34 pm
Location: Manchester

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by longshaw » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm

tomscott wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 am
Sounds like a NW manc meet is in order :thumbsup:

I’m between Eccles and Monton and there is another Interlargos M in Eccles too πŸ‘πŸ»
:thumbsup:
Adam L - e85 Sterling Grey

Image

Jonny Labels
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:19 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Jonny Labels » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Zeks1999 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am
Jonny Labels wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Im in Manchester and a new Z4 owner too. Picked it up today
Nice Coupe :thumbsup:
Where abouts in Manchester are you based? I'm around the Worsley area.
Did I just spot you on Worsley Rd ?!
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe
Metro GTi 1992
Metro GTa 1989
Mini 1000 1980

Zeks1999
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Zeks1999 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Jonny Labels wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 pm
Zeks1999 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am
Jonny Labels wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Im in Manchester and a new Z4 owner too. Picked it up today
Nice Coupe :thumbsup:
Where abouts in Manchester are you based? I'm around the Worsley area.
Did I just spot you on Worsley Rd ?!
Could have been me, I was on Worsley Road around 6.30.
Think I need to pay more attention when I'm driving as I didn't see your Z4 :oops: :lol:

Zeks1999
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 am

New Z4 owner from Manchester

Post by Zeks1999 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm

tomscott wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 am
Sounds like a NW manc meet is in order :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Post Reply