Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Spotted Section?

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
srhutch

Re: Spotted Section?

Post by srhutch » Sat May 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Ricardo1992 wrote:
srhutch wrote:You need to look harder :poke:

Example

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70526
Appologies! its well hidden! instead of a thread, it would be good to see a section however. Making it easier to read if you understand. And I know this should have gone under the forum discussion secrtion before anyone says anything. I posted it then realised.... :o
As Angie said, it's a sticky so at the top of each model, not hard to find.

Searching 'spotted' would have got you instant results to :wink:

Ricardo1992

Re: Spotted Section?

Post by Ricardo1992 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:13 pm

srhutch wrote:
Ricardo1992 wrote:
srhutch wrote:You need to look harder :poke:

Example

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70526
Appologies! its well hidden! instead of a thread, it would be good to see a section however. Making it easier to read if you understand. And I know this should have gone under the forum discussion secrtion before anyone says anything. I posted it then realised.... :o
As Angie said, it's a sticky so at the top of each model, not hard to find.

Searching 'spotted' would have got you instant results to :wink:
True! Just thinking of a way to improve it though. Its quite a popular thread by the looks of it which I have not looked at. If it was under its own section where people describe which area the car was spotted, it would save me a long time reading the pages and pages of peoples comments which are irrelevant to me. :thumbsup: It would be a quick skim of the posts rather than the thread. :)
3.0i BMW z4 - 1.6L Citroen Saxo - Alpine Sunbeam