Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New member...

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Wondermike

New member...

Post by Wondermike » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:37 pm

....is me, I recognise most of the members from Z4um :D

Jim - being honest, I am still of the opinion that Z4um will be back. However, I fully support what you have tried to do here in the light of a lack of information regarding Z4um, and your attitude is refreshing especially when you consider your suspension from Zroadster.

I have tried to remain loyal to Z4um as much as possible and have refrained from posting excessively on Zpost, zed-cars and Zroadster, however as this is a new forum and I agree with the reasons for it's formation, I will be posting here as much as possible and trying to re-built the community with you guys.

PS You need to get some more emoticons, you never had "Worship BMW" :D

Color

Post by Color » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 am

You look familiar, have I seen your face somewhere before??

:lol: :lol:

Welcome, wondermike!

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:05 am

Thank for that... I am not sure whether z4um will be back or not, I just don't understand the apathy of the guy who runs it, and it's not too healthy to have a board micromanaged like that.... but I've already voiced my views so not going to harp on about it.

I hope we can build on what we have here, especially getting more of the stateside folks back on board, as that was part of the beauty of the old community, even if it did get a little fraught at times (I liked that though!)

Welcome! :D