Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Post Reply
Online
Jon2215
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by Jon2215 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:07 am

Arrived this morning and on the Z
Many thanks
Attachments
8E6ABBC2-DDCD-4492-9357-BC3F3FC35ED4.jpeg
8E6ABBC2-DDCD-4492-9357-BC3F3FC35ED4.jpeg (83.61 KiB) Viewed 2583 times

Mr Tidy
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 13695
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:20 pm

sp3ctre wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:19 pm Mr Tidy wrote: ↑Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:15 pm
Great news!

After 6 years of Z4s I figured it was about time I got one - then I realised I hadn't because I've never had a Paypal account.
Nice one, first order on the new shop too!

If anyone has any decent photos of these stickers on their cars and wouldn’t mind me using them in the shop, please do post them. The existing images for the internal ones were taken a long time ago and are a bit poor.... could do with a refresh
Thanks, my sticker arrived this morning. :thumbsup:

Hopefully it'll be fitted tomorrow and I'll see if I can get a photo.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. H & R Coil-overs, CSL Reps, Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW. E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

User avatar
scootr
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:27 am
Location: USA

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by scootr » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:20 pm
sp3ctre wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:19 pm Mr Tidy wrote: ↑Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:15 pm
Great news!

After 6 years of Z4s I figured it was about time I got one - then I realised I hadn't because I've never had a Paypal account.
Nice one, first order on the new shop too!

If anyone has any decent photos of these stickers on their cars and wouldn’t mind me using them in the shop, please do post them. The existing images for the internal ones were taken a long time ago and are a bit poor.... could do with a refresh
Thanks, my sticker arrived this morning. :thumbsup:

Hopefully it'll be fitted tomorrow and I'll see if I can get a photo.
Start a sticker thread where we can all post our cars :thumbsup:
E89 3.0L 6 MT gone
Image
Michelin P4s
Bilstein struts & shocks
Luxon tower brace

User avatar
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7112
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm
Contact:

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm

scootr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:36 pm Start a sticker thread where we can all post our cars :thumbsup:
Done:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=123774
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Oliver Ciaravella
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 pm

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by Oliver Ciaravella » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:12 pm

Ordered, cant wait.
2012 - BMW Z4 - 20in Wheels - Red Leather
Image

User avatar
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7112
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm
Contact:

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by sp3ctre » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Oliver Ciaravella wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:12 pm Ordered, cant wait.
Are you sure, I don’t see an order from you?
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Simon 3.2M
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:36 am

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by Simon 3.2M » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Ordered 😊

User avatar
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7112
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm
Contact:

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by sp3ctre » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:33 pm

Simon 3.2M wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:06 pm Ordered 😊
Will get them in the post first thing in the morning :thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Simon 3.2M
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:36 am

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by Simon 3.2M » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:05 pm

sp3ctre wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Simon 3.2M wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:06 pm Ordered 😊
Will get them in the post first thing in the morning :thumbsup:
Top man 😊

User avatar
dan@bar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:58 am
Location: North East

Forum car stickers - Back in Stock

Post by dan@bar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:40 pm

Trying to decide where to put it now! In the rear window was plan A, but what about when the roof is down?!
Thanks,
Dan.
2004 E85 2.5 SE aka Nena 99!

Post Reply