Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Reporting posts and Moderator actions

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:59 pm

All posts that members report are taken seriously. We may act on the report immediately or we may collectively discuss the report and decide what action, if any, to take.

Moderators on this forum believe in the decency and fair-mindedness of its members and therefore air on the side of caution with regard to censoring or closing threads.

Often reported threads will be monitored and allowed to self-police, however action will be taken when necessary. Members are entitled to their own opinions regarding when it is ‘necessary’ to take action, and are entitled to express those opinions. However, it is the moderators - informed by those opinions, but also by wider factors and by their own experience - who will decide, and such decisions are rarely black and white.

If you report a post and nothing happens, that does not mean it has been ignored. If you report a post and are unhappy with the moderators decision there may be other factors you are unaware of that have informed that decision. If the moderators close your report and decide not to take action, please respect our decision.

So continue to report posts that you believe break forum rules or that you think should be brought to our attention and we will take it from there.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 pm

I've reported your post cos I don't like it :lol:

Fair play Marlon, most of us understand that you all have lives and jobs outside Z4-Forum - aslong as certain trolls don't re-appear everything seems pretty hunky dory around here.
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 pm

jamie_z4 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 pm I've reported your post cos I don't like it :lol:

Fair play Marlon, most of us understand that you all have lives and jobs outside Z4-Forum - aslong as certain trolls don't re-appear everything seems pretty hunky dory around here.

Marlon's considering taking action against himself :)
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:37 pm

I think we need a poll.....

Mike

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Smartbear wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 pm
jamie_z4 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 pm I've reported your post cos I don't like it :lol:

Marlon's considering taking action against himself :)
Rob
As with all Jamie's reports the Moderators will be calling an 'Extraordinary Meeting' to discuss :D
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Marlon wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:12 pm As with all Jamie's reports the Moderators will be calling an 'Extraordinary Meeting' to discuss
That's understandable - they're often extraordinary posts! :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 am

:oops:
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.