Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
discovery000

Post by discovery000 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm

How do I add my location on to my profile ?
Dave B :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm

OK, I hope I've got this right.

When you are logged on, click on the arrow by your user name at the top right of the screen then you get three options. Click on the "Profile" one.

When you do it takes you to your profile and near the top of the screen there is an option to "Edit Profile" then just go down to the "Location" field, put it in and scroll down until you see the "Submit" option.

That ought to do it. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pmOK, I hope I've got this right.

When you are logged on, click on the arrow by your user name at the top right of the screen then you get three options. Click on the "Profile" one.

When you do it takes you to your profile and near the top of the screen there is an option to "Edit Profile" then just go down to the "Location" field, put it in and scroll down until you see the "Submit" option.

That ought to do it. :thumbsup:
You need to edit yours Tidy, we don't need to know how stiff you get in your hatchback :P :rofl:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 pm

firebobby wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:36 pmYou need to edit yours Tidy, we don't need to know how stiff you get in your hatchback
Ah, you floppy Roadster owners........! :fuelfire: :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:58 pm

firebobby wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:36 pm You need to edit yours Tidy, we don't need to know how stiff you get in your hatchback :P :rofl:
:lol: :rofl: :thumbsup:

oldgitdave

Post by oldgitdave » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Welcome discovery000 :D . You'll find plenty of banter like this ^^ on this forum :rofl: Pics are always welcome here too :thumbsup:
Roadster & stubby all the way for me :fuelfire:
Zedless :(

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Sorry OP - I should have welcomed you to the forum, but I'll do that now! :oops:

If there are 2 topics that will always guarantee some banter on here one is the Roadster/Coupe debate and the other is the whippy/stubby aerial one.

But if you can avoid (or ignore) those topics it's a really useful place to find advice and assistance with owning a Z4. :)
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black