Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E89 35i price

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

E89 35i price

Post by Marlon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Rare colour 3.0 SE - lovely condition from what I saw, it would be daft to trade her in unless you had to :)
Last edited by Marlon on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

dk345

E89 35i price

Post by dk345 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm

That's a decent specification Z4 to be honest. 35i is obviously a good thing and it has the DCT box which is fantastic. In my totally unbiased opinion it's close to the correct colour too :P

Downsides... It's not an Msport. I think they look better, and were it not the mid to end of summer you'd be able to get one for this budget. If that bothers you it may be worth waiting.

The advert is also wrong... It's Kansas leather, not Milano, and the car didnt come with comfort access from the factory. I doubt it's been retrofitted either, as that'd just be hideously expensive. Also no cruise, if that bothers you.

However, adaptive suspension (makes a big difference in my opinion), pro Nav, parking sensors, heated seats, pro stereo, adaptive high beam assist headlights, DAB... It has an impressive enough spec sheet.

As others have said, £16k is a decent price at this stage of the market. Not Msport but has a healthy options list otherwise.

Here's a link to the full spec if you are interested.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwgHU ... Vl4NlZfclU
2013 Mineral White 35iS

RayM

E89 35i price

Post by RayM » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:25 am

dk345 wrote:That's a decent specification Z4 to be honest. 35i is obviously a good thing and it has the DCT box which is fantastic. In my totally unbiased opinion it's close to the correct colour too :P

Downsides... It's not an Msport. I think they look better, and were it not the mid to end of summer you'd be able to get one for this budget. If that bothers you it may be worth waiting.

The advert is also wrong... It's Kansas leather, not Milano, and the car didnt come with comfort access from the factory. I doubt it's been retrofitted either, as that'd just be hideously expensive. Also no cruise, if that bothers you.

However, adaptive suspension (makes a big difference in my opinion), pro Nav, parking sensors, heated seats, pro stereo, adaptive high beam assist headlights, DAB... It has an impressive enough spec sheet.

As others have said, £16k is a decent price at this stage of the market. Not Msport but has a healthy options list otherwise.

Here's a link to the full spec if you are interested.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwgHU ... Vl4NlZfclU
Thanks dk
Porsche 997 Gen 2 Cab - awesome
Melbourne Red 35iS (Gone to a new Home)
3.0 SE E85 Maldives blue (Now gone but not forgotten)
Previous toys:- 2.0 Litre Westy, 993 C4