Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMsport - Bexleyheath

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Gustavo7

BMsport - Bexleyheath

Post by Gustavo7 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Just want to leave my feedback here.

Went there for an Oil Service and a general check-up prior to my Roadtrip.

I must say that their car park is quite impressive. E30 M3's, E30 C2 2.7, many E36 and E46 M3's, E34 M5's, Z3 M Coupe's, their own E46 M3 Racecar, a few Cooper S, etc.

Decided to "test" them and ask about the noise that apparently we all have when coming in and out of the car with the handbrake on.
They promptly told me not to worry and asked me to release the handbrake and try again in order to show me that the noise was gone and not related to the suspension. :thumbsup:

I dropped the car there the day before and on the day they called me to inform me that the car was all fine and almost ready, but given that the last brake fluid change was in 2013, if I was interested in doing that while the car was on the ramps.

In the end, I paid £188 for an Oil and Brake fluid change. They have also filled my washer bottle with proper fluid (£1.89).

The service was efficient and well priced. They are not the most talkative but get things done properly.

Not on a negative note, but worth mentioning:
I could still feel (minimal) traces of oil and brake fluid around the oil filter nut and brake fluid cap.
I would clean better - but I would also charge more than 1/2 hour labour :)

They are only 5 miles from me, and I will comeback.

Regards,
Gustavo
Imola Red Z4MC

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Re: BMsport - Bexleyheath

Post by inkey$ » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Good to hear you had a positive experience. They've had mixed feedback on here but that was a while back.

Also worth checking out are ETA Motorsport in West Kingsdown. I use them all the time and have done for the past few years. BMW experts, friendly, great prices and never had any issues.

http://www.etamotorsport.co.uk
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0