Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Some more pictures of my Z...

"M" Specific discussion
tehdarkstar

Some more pictures of my Z...

Post by tehdarkstar » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:46 pm

Today I got my car valeted so I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures. Didn't have the right location so the Z is the only thing to look at in the pictures, but I hope tomorrow at Gaydon I will be able to snap some nicer shots.

Covered 1050 miles now with the car so I have already booked the 1200 miles check-up and oil change for next Thursday. Running in is almost over! :driving: :driving: :driving:

I love this car more and more. Today I was going through a fast corner (one of these that you see coming and you start enjoying it by anticipation) and I was blown away by how much feedback I got from the car. I could feel everything that every wheel was doing, to the point in which I felt when the rear was starting to drift (even berofe it tried to change the direction of the car). I loved it. Drove about 200 miles only today.

Now an interlude:

This car just looks gorgeous. This morning when I was driving up to Chelmsford there was a group of people in the sidewalk and one of them shouted at me. When I looked at him he shouted: Nice car mate! And the girl said some "nice" things too... :oops: It does attract attention.
Z4M Coupe! :sweetheart:

Top pup

Post by Top pup » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:31 pm

Looking good :thumbsup: I also gave mine a bit of a clean for Gaydon, we'll see how much wildlife I can attach to the front of it on the 20 mile trip there :driving: