Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

uploading images

First port of call for new members
swickett

uploading images

Post by swickett » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 am

Can someone please help me out with uploading images onto a post or a profile. Im quite new to the forum would really like to upload some images of my zed but cant for the life of me work out how to do it. any advice welcome. thankyou!

supersebbo

Re: uploading images

Post by supersebbo » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 am

Sign up with a site like PhotoBucket (http://www.photobucket.com) - upload your pictures there. Then when you browse your files in photobucket it will give you IMG links (on the right hand side I think), simply copy and paste those into your posts on this forum.

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 am

Have a look in the Newbies Forum - a post there which tells you 'how to' :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

swickett

Post by swickett » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:11 am

Cheers guys, will give that a try!

Adley01

Post by Adley01 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:30 am

can you please tell me how to upload a photo form computer, I didn't know how to upload then A my friend suggest me to add a link between image tag. but Now I want to upload from my PC , so please tell me how can I do it thanks in advance.

Bad_Pritt

Post by Bad_Pritt » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 am

AlanJ wrote:Have a look in the Newbies Forum - a post there which tells you 'how to' :thumbsup:
:poke: