Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

2007 coupe sport for sale

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Syvee

Post by Syvee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm just testing the water here.. Car will be up for sale in the next few weeks

BMW Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe

• Registered 25/05/2007
.       2 owners 
• 48,300 Miles (approx.)
• Taxed Untill 30/03/12, MOT’ed Untill 17/03/12
• Metallic Silver Grey
• 3.0lt Straight 6 Cylinder Engine (265bhp)
• 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
• Sport Button
• M Sport Suspension
•      Black Leather Heated Electric M Sport Seats (3 position memory on drivers seat)
• Carbon Interior Trim
• Chunky M Sport Leather   S/Wheel
• 18” BBS 108 Style Alloys 
• BMW HiFi System  (8 Speakers) Inc. 6 CD Change.                                                                       .       Headlights Washers
• Automatic Air Conditioning
• Automatic Lights
• Automatic Windscreen Wipers
• Load cover
• Electrically Adjustable Heated Mirrors
• Auto dim interior mirror
• On-board Computer
• Remote Central Locking
• Hill Start Assist
.       3 keys Inc plastic emergency key
.       2 owners
.        Owners wallet and all handbooks

Car is in excellent condition and has been a pleasure to own and drive and will be missed when sold.  The only bad points are that there is a very small dent on driverside wing (not really noticeable and very easily sorted by the dent master guys) and that the history is a mix of independant and sytners (last service done by sytners and showing about 10k till next service) the reason for the history being mixed is that it was a company directors car  and the all the companies cars were serviced by a garaged associated with the company BMW parts where used and car was serviced as per BMW so as not to affect warranty. 

I'm looking for around £12,000 for the car but i am open to some negotiation (I may mot and service the car if the asking price is met) 

The reason I'm selling is that I'm looking to start doing some serious track days next year and with me getting married next year I need to free up some funds so that I can buy a cheap runabout and spend the rest of my available funds on a track day car. 

The car has always been garaged washed and waxed regulary and as I said is in excellent condition, it has always been warmed up properly before driven and has no known faults... In the 30 or so cars iv had (Inc my E46 M3) this has been the best vehicle I have had and drive faultlessly.

If you are interested please inbox me with you details and I'll get back to you as soon as I can I'm not in a massive rush to sell it's a really good car and I'm sure whoever buys it will be very happy. Car is located in Nottinghamshire.

Thanks for reading this guys ..... It's going to be sorely missed :-( but I can't have a track day car and this at the same time... Her indoors would cut my jacobs off !! 

Rear wheel drivers do it sideways

3.0 si sport coupe silver grey 108s and a whip on the wing

Syvee

Re: 2007 coupe sport for sale

Post by Syvee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Just looked at this ad and it looks a bit messy... Appologies done on iPad and it looked fine before I posted it :D

Adamski
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Adamski » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Looks good on Tapatalk? :thumbsup:
Gone: Z4M Coupé|Black Sapphire|OEM CSLs|Aero Skirts|OEM Strut Brace|Nav|Heated Seats|Logic 7 Pro Hi-fi|Bluetooth|Carbon Leather|PDC|BMW Assist|Stubby
Gone: Cherished 2003 3.0i Black Sapphire Roadster

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Testing the water.... so are you selling or not?
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

Syvee

Post by Syvee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes Alanj its up for sale... But won't be available for a couple of weeks